• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Gnus has ------ strength

Gonna peak soon maybe around June 15th then it could see a lot of folks take profits, I just hope I time it right, plan to sell then buy back in big on the dip because after that a lot of folks think it could get $10 plus before the toy lines for their shows debut at Wal Mart in Aug.....

This one has been immensely profitable for me. My core cost average .88 with 10K shares, but kept buying several thousand shares on dips a couple of times a week. Currently holding 11,500 shares on the current daily dip. The daily/weekly flips have been incredibly profitable. I think the news leading up to a BO is going to shoot this stock up and down multiple times in the next month.

It's no GNUS, but I'm comfortable with my knowledge of MVIS.

I have no idea why I didn't wade in on GNUS. That was an easy one and I saw it in here a couple weeks ago and have been seeing it elsewhere. Could've hopped in Monday and made a couple thousand easy in this week alone, which I was even considering. Oh well...

Despite that, I'm continuing to creep back to breaking even on what I put in last year (I've been higher but higher is likely to wait). Honestly not sure how to feel about that and the DOW being back over 26k... At some point I think we have to go flat for now, otherwise it feels like we're going to get a nasty rug pull.

What are you green in? I’m out of these speculative stocks for now. I put some more cash into VGT for now. Going to look at Nikola tomorrow when it merges with VTIQ and will long that possibly.
I took profits with TORC. Cleared like 12% today.

Lot of red on the speculatives I’m watching. Would assume this news is driving some of the big reds below. Going to just park in VGT for a while I think. Maybe look at VTIQ merger tomorrow.

Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 3.31.48 PM.png

Last edited:
I just did the unthinkable. Took profits on this massive Green Day and dumped my entire portfolio into BXRX. Lagging behind the pack with Anjeso rollout news coming in the next week or two. Just received a 50 million dollar non dilutive loan. Something is brewing over there so I’m going to chance it. It was one of the original 3 stocks I was in love with during the pandemic when stocks went in the shitter. The other two I liked were Draft Kings and VTIQ.. I’m not going to ignore my gut here.

This one has been immensely profitable for me. My core cost average .88 with 10K shares, but kept buying several thousand shares on dips a couple of times a week. Currently holding 11,500 shares on the current daily dip. The daily/weekly flips have been incredibly profitable. I think the news leading up to a BO is going to shoot this stock up and down multiple times in the next month.

It's no GNUS, but I'm comfortable with my knowledge of MVIS.

For all that I've seen written about MVIS and the speculation, so far I've seen nothing concrete about any sort of buyouts on the horizon. Only pure speculation by the pumpers and none of it has panned out. Every time they claim something is going to happen on a conference call and it comes and goes. For now all it seems to be good for is riding the ups and downs if you can afford to jump in and out day in and day out. I played it for a short time and was glad to have made some money with it.

S&P holding above 3100, support there...be nice if that can hold the next few days. If it doesn't that will make me nervous.

Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 3.51.54 PM.png

Dumped my American Airlines at 13.00, holding my DAL and LUV. Anybody else have DIS? I scooped about 20 shares in the 90's but don't really understand the run up given most of their operations are still closed. The airlines I plan to buy more around next quarters earnings which should be pretty rough I would imagine.

NKLA at $33.2. Let's see where this hyped stock goes...going to hold on this for awhile no matter what.

Dumped my American Airlines at 13.00, holding my DAL and LUV. Anybody else have DIS? I scooped about 20 shares in the 90's but don't really understand the run up given most of their operations are still closed. The airlines I plan to buy more around next quarters earnings which should be pretty rough I would imagine.
Sold too soon ?

Back