• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Wow did GNUS pop... And not the good way.

I believe the rise in Disney is they released their re-open plans last week. (I think)

Any good stocks to buy right now. I need to invest some money. Thanks in advance.

Wow did GNUS pop... And not the good way.

I believe the rise in Disney is they released their re-open plans last week. (I think)

I assume the short positions cleared out and that's what caused the drop. Hopefully any of you holding onto it got out at the 10+ mark.

Had significant shares of TOPS, SHIP, MVIS, KTOV and BXRX. TOPS and SHIP bounced up over 33% after market. I'm buying a position in BXRX. Started at 3.65 and averaged 3.72 on 250 shares (25% of the maximum I want to buy). Want to see if it falls a bit more cause there's going to be a lot of bad news tomorrow.

For all that I've seen written about MVIS and the speculation, so far I've seen nothing concrete about any sort of buyouts on the horizon. Only pure speculation by the pumpers and none of it has panned out. Every time they claim something is going to happen on a conference call and it comes and goes. For now all it seems to be good for is riding the ups and downs if you can afford to jump in and out day in and day out. I played it for a short time and was glad to have made some money with it.

I flip just enough shares to earn $100-$200 each time I do it, and I time my sales so I have fresh capital in the morning to repeat the process. Recently, MVIS has been better able to hold its value, and there haven't been incredible breakouts like we saw earlier in the month. The process has been working for me.

I don't think the BO is mere speculation. The financial advisors and institutions, as well as the law firm, they've recently retained gives me higher confidence that they are in the process of negotiating a buyout. Why? I've worked on legal discovery projects involving these firms in regards to DOJ investigations of major merger deals. I'm not going to write that off as mere speculation. When or will it happen? I don't know, but I'm going to hold onto a decent size of shares just in case.

I bought CCLP on the very bottom of the dip a few weeks back during the market panic. I got in at .37 and sold the very next week at .44...it’s at .84 right now. Do you guys know of any good books on “Patience”? I could really use a good read

Back