• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

I was halfway considering hopping on the DKNG train last week and riding for the sports announcements, maybe farther, needless to say I probably should have.

If they somehow drop to 30 I might consider again, but probably too slowly as has been normal for me. I finally had to cave and raise my buy price on a stock I'd like to hold for a while to close to where it was trading at on the day and I was able to get in when I did. I really like the potential for a rebound with Raytheon (RTX), just wish I got in around 59-60 (and I was close but missed so I had to settle for $64.75).

I’m all bio right now ???‍♂️
I’m still sitting on REPH. Bought at 5.07 when you mentioned it’s massive drop on earnings expecting it to at least pop back up to 6-6.50. It proceeds to fall to 4$ lol. It’s clawing it’s way back though! I went huge on it so I’ve been tied up with it for a while with not much else I can do. You win some and lose some!

Hoping for another big day for NTRR. I’m up 300% on it and hoping for more.
Man, that's awesome! When I get to that point, I'm so nervous that I usually bail out. I just don't know when to continue to ride things to see if they keep going or sell out because things will drop within an hour.

Man, that's awesome! When I get to that point, I'm so nervous that I usually bail out. I just don't know when to continue to ride things to see if they keep going or sell out because things will drop within an hour.

You can usually tell when a stock is running out of steam. I sold NTRR at .0042 this morning for a 320% gain in 2 days. This AM you could see it wasn’t gaining much momentum and by watching L2 I could see lots of sells stacking up on the ask and bid whacking. That’s a sign the rally is over for now.

You can usually tell when a stock is running out of steam. I sold NTRR at .0042 this morning for a 320% gain in 2 days. This AM you could see it wasn’t gaining much momentum and by watching L2 I could see lots of sells stacking up on the ask and bid whacking. That’s a sign the rally is over for now.

I see you're in Wilson! Me too! Born and raised here.

Went ahead and sold Snapchat for a 8% profit. I usually don’t try and hold over a week. I got burnt 2 weeks ago by holding Weyerhaeuser and Boeing over the weekend and missed out on some big profits.

Sold ALT and ALDX...Trumps presser about China makes me nervous. Will buy back in on any dip as I like both those stocks.

Had a chance to grab NERV this morning during the massive selloff at 2.00. What a failure I am

All of my portfolio is in ALT and AIM right now. AIM has really picked up steam over the last couple of days and I got in at $2.54. Many believe it could be the next ALT. They are working on an Ampligen drug for for cancer and covid treatment. They also just received FDA clearance for it. AIM also has lots of big companies that have bought into the stock over the last 4 days including Vanguard group, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan, HRT Financial, Royal bank of Canada, Jane St group, Advisory service network, Bank of America, Advisor Group holding, Hudson Bay Capitol, Millennium Management, and Valley National Advisors.

We may receive some more news next week about the product, but I am all over this one like I am with ALT. Big money backing them up and the Ampligen drug could be the real deal.

All of my portfolio is in ALT and AIM right now. AIM has really picked up steam over the last couple of days and I got in at $2.54. Many believe it could be the next ALT. They are working on an Ampligen drug for for cancer and covid treatment. They also just received FDA clearance for it. AIM also has lots of big companies that have bought into the stock over the last 4 days including Vanguard group, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan, HRT Financial, Royal bank of Canada, Jane St group, Advisory service network, Bank of America, Advisor Group holding, Hudson Bay Capitol, Millennium Management, and Valley National Advisors.

We may receive some more news next week about the product, but I am all over this one like I am with ALT. Big money backing them up and the Ampligen drug could be the real deal.

ALT can’t quite break though that 9.50’ish barrier over the past couple of weeks. If it does you would think it could run. I sold it after making almost 30% in 3 days. Not sure what I’m going to do next week yet. Thanks for the outlook on AIM.

Thanks for the heads up on AIM Parker. Looks to have some serious financial backing with a lot of upside.

Since I'm really new to this, can someone explain the L2 data on the ask and bid side? I understand what each mean, but what signals does it indicate if you have a large spread or if you have more of one side vs the other? Also, let's say you have a stock with a block of ask's at $5.00 and another block at $5.25. Is there a way to ensure you can buy X number of shares at the $5.00 price vs $5.25? Is there any other data on L2 that would give strong signals that a stock will be moving one way or another? Again, I'm sorry for the uneducated questions, but I'm trying to get a deeper understanding of what I'm seeing when looking at data. Thank you guys for all of your help!

It’s been on a downward spiral the past month. Do you think it’s a good buy?

I haven't touched that thing (yet...maybe, lol) but its like an inverse ETF that tracks volatility (actually an inverse ETN and I believe those are taxed differently which is why I may just watch). When the market is red it goes up. Market may, or at least theoretically should be, red tomorrow given the protests and what might come up with China.

Futures flashed green after opening red...if I were to guess since nothing makes sense anymore, considering that combined with the Asian markets looking good so far, that I'm probably going to wake up and see the pre-market at least at +100.

If we see another railroad type crash at some point instead of remaining flat or bleeding slowly, it's just going to be unexpected.

Back