• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

That was a gut decision. My gut told me to listen to you with CPE and PACD despite never buying an oil stock in my life. I stayed up all night looking over those stocks. Couldn't even sleep that night.
I mean I’m hindsight it makes sense. These oil stocks get these compliance notices that they “need to get their share prices above $1” and the rest is history. Pumpers pump. You would think prices would fall because investors want to shy away from a reverse split but in reality the opposite happens. I’m learning a lot on the fly. I look at a lot of charts every day and I’m really learning a lot. The market will chew you up and spit you out

I mean I’m hindsight it makes sense. These oil stocks get these compliance notices that they “need to get their share prices above $1” and the rest is history. Pumpers pump. You would think prices would fall because investors want to shy away from a reverse split but in reality the opposite happens. I’m learning a lot on the fly. I look at a lot of charts every day and I’m really learning a lot. The market will chew you up and spit you out
The market's job is to make as many people look like fools as possible. You either have to know nd trust your technicals or buy on fundamentals and hold.

Keep the losses small and leave what? That's right. Leave emotion at the door.

Studying chart patterns is a great way to make money...One stock can become very predictable in price movements just looking at the previous weeks or months patterns...If you don't know what you're doing, they (MM's) will eat you alive...Rain Cold is exactly right...Emotions must be left at the door....I'm like you....Learning on the fly....A little every day...Good Luck!!

Last edited:
The market's job is to make as many people look like fools as possible. You either have to know nd trust your technicals or buy on fundamentals and hold.

Keep the losses small and leave what? That's right. Leave emotion at the door.
Honest to god, my biggest problem thus far is I can’t get money into my cash account fast enough (because I don’t have enough) so I have to liquidate prematurely for a loss only to watch my premature evacuations exolode days/weeks later. Ie: CPE, CARR, DEAC, BLMN etc... the list goes on and on.

“The rich gets richer.” is a phrase that comes to
mind.

If I held positions and was able to open up new ones with different funds I would be up an ungodly amount right now.. I will continue to fight nevertheless. The good news is my gut and charting has yet to lead me astray. I’m determined to succeed at this.

I bought DEAC at $11 a share a little over a month ago and it’s hovering at $19 right now. I mean just think if you had a couple hundred thousand to dump into Draft kings and forget about for a year or two.. I sold at 15 to liquidate some of my portfolio...

I bought DEAC at $11 a share a little over a month ago and it’s hovering at $19 right now. I mean just think if you had a couple hundred thousand to dump into Draft kings and forget about for a year or two.. I sold at 15 to liquidate some of my portfolio...
Jimmy! HALL sitting at 2.94... is it buy time or has that ship sailed?

Jimmy! HALL sitting at 2.94... is it buy time or has that ship sailed?
2.94 is solid. Some weird news came out yesterday which is keeping the price down I think. They were given a 8.3 million dollar PPP loan that it looks like they’re going to have to give back. I’m not sure how this is going to affect the share price honestly. I’m still in though

Boeing looking like a strong buy right now. If only all my money wasn’t tied up ??‍?. That’s a falling knife I would attempt to catch right now

Check out Hertz! I dare somebody to try and catch that falling samurai sword ooooffff

was thinking of jumping in and buying a dozen or so stocks in one of these biotechs working on a vaccine. Price was already up about a couple precent on one of them. Just wondering if its worth the $.

Boeing earnings report tomorrow morning. Sitting in the upper 120’s. With a little less than ideal news we should be able to load closer to 120. Seems like a really good/safe buy

There is no "stick to this stock" right now. Everything is in free fall.. maybe you can pick one and get lucky. If you are in for long run then just stick money in VOO or SPY, but you will likely see losses before gains. Im sure there are some individual stocks that have short term upside but who knows what they will be.

If you have the balls put money in disney, apple, Microsoft, or tesla, all crushed right now but have significant upside. Or just bet on cruise stocks and hope for best lol
I wish i had these balls i spoke of. Rough numbers: Tesla up 150%, Microsoft 30%, apple 20%, dis 20%

Well it happened. I got hosed on an after hours offering last night. Share prices down 25% this morning. I was holding heavy. I want to slap myself because I had the chance to exit before close yesterday with 12% profit. Should get a nice tax write off fml

Back