• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Never sold UCO...prior to the split I had 2700 shares at a cost basis at 2.12 I think..now it's 106 shares at $55 after the split. Yesterday it closed under $15. The good news is I will have the $3k capital gain loss deduction on my taxes taken care of for next year. Going to let those 107 shares rot away.

Someone's making money on that reverse split...just not me.

Oas has been as far up as .69 this morning lmao dang if folks had any idea that would've been an easy swing trade from yesterday to make either a few hundred or few thousand bucks.

Oas has been as far up as .69 this morning lmao dang if folks had any idea that would've been an easy swing trade from yesterday to make either a few hundred or few thousand bucks.
I was looking it up in a news search and there are a bunch of sites that were promoting it in the last day or so. So wonder if this is a bit of a pumping strategy here. Looks like the latest research out there has them expecting to see the stock get around $1.

Check out WLL for the week. I bought some shares yesterday at .72... but not enough. Bought some more on the dip today but trying to figure out when I should bail. Lol

Check out WLL for the week. I bought some shares yesterday at .72... but not enough. Bought some more on the dip today but trying to figure out when I should bail. Lol
You know this one hurts because it’s been on my watch list for over a month. I would consider dumping before EOD. Short squeeze in effect here. Shorts going bankrupt on this one ?. Congrats on the gains!

Back