• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

I'm guessing that tomorrow night, my dad is going to "drunkenly" write about how he's going to call TD Ameritrade to ask them about how he can be paid to acquire oil barrels because he already did something similar when it was not a negative price. ? I also clicked to a trading page I look at and saw oil flash to -$6.66 (this is behind though).

Somewhat more seriously, another name to look into for oil that could bounce back nicely in 1-4 years is Diamondback Energy ($FANG).

I really feel the need to close my Ventas position this week before earnings, so hopefully we get a bounce sometime before Friday in this market. I'm going to buckle in for everything else, but I have a feeling that earnings are going to crush this REIT again.

I'm going to get paid a whole bunch of money to store some crude in my back yard. This is great!

I'm going to get paid a whole bunch of money to store some crude in my back yard. This is great!

May crude has had a $17 recovery, possibly the biggest for any crude contract in history intraday, and is still trading at -$23!

Back