• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

To think we could of all bought TSLA under 400 a share recently. I didn't have anywhere near enough money in my account the days all these really bottomed.

I had some massive gainers today in Facebook and Microsoft and kosmos energy. Got spooked by cpe and sold a while back but oh well. Not a lot of losers today. I’m just scared and waiting for the inevitable pull back I feel is coming.

Holding IPWR, AVGR, and CMCM currently

Watching Closely BXRX and VTIQ. Two big time
Money makers

I am going to remain patient because i ---- the bed selling some really profitable stocks too soon. Owned CPE at .40. BLMN at 4.80 (currently trading at $14 FML) . CPLG at 2.90. DEAC at 11. The list goes on and on.

Made $3,500 on a biotech company yesterday . Pennies compared to what I would have made if I had kept CPE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I blame that Rain Cold guy. I move to ban. All in favor say “Oil”

Lol I still have a little CPE. I sold quote a bit at .55. Can't complain about a profit! But it would be nice to still have the full position now.

So, what's next?

Well, the good news is I sold 10k shares of CPE a couple of weeks ago for a 20% profit and bought UCO for what is a 70% loss as of today. ?

I am doing well with AXP at the moment but the hole I dug myself with UCO is a crater.

I put 3k in at UAVS . Average $3.01 . The drones were approved and rumor is an amazon contract is going to be announced .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone wants in, you can get a better price than I did Monday. This is good for .40’s+ within the next week or so. Sitting at .27 right now. The offering spooked everyone and as a result it is extremely oversold at the moment431CBB86-F0A7-4B53-9F80-939AB55BC8B9.png

If anyone wants in, you can get a better price than I did Monday. This is good for .40’s+ within the next week or so. Sitting at .27 right now. The offering spooked everyone and as a result it is extremely oversold at the momentView attachment 40741
Screw it I’ll give it a go lol. Hopped in for 2000 shares. Let’s ride this to glory!

Somebody's going to have to explain concentration requirements to me. I would like to start a position in Cracker Barrel (which is a good buy still at least to me), but when I went to place my order, it said that this security has special margin requirements. (I was looking to order half soon and wait and see what Q2 earnings look unless the stock dropped below 90 again before Q2 earnings)

I know why some stocks have that, but I'm not exactly sure how to calculate concentration requirements. I cancelled the order because I really don't want to have my orders filled on margin again instead of the money sitting in the account. Especially in the case of a longer term play, maybe I'll put on my adult britches if I want to try some small swing trades.

If I can't get an explanation, then it might be Starbucks it is lol.

For a play that's about 6 months to a year long, maybe longer, SPG looks interesting to me although I haven't seriously considered it. When they get back to normalcy I can see them going back to trading in the 100s.

AVGR might require a touch of patience but it’s lagging wayyyy behind the rest of the pack. A little volume and this one gets crushed out of the ballpark ?

Back