• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

I see your 9200 and raise you 59200!

These Jimmy stocks are ?
I’m holding 16k..management is sketchy tbh they dilute shares a lot and are known to r/s BUT they have a great product in a hot sector and you just never know. I’m confident this should be sitting between .40 and .50 right now without any good news driving it whatsoever. May go long. May sell at .50 i’m just not sure yet. Hoping for a nice flip here so I can dump it all into VTIQ or BXRX and hold LONG. Good luck guys. Hope we can see some profits.

Also I bought CMCM @ 1.87 with a PT of 2.25’ish and IPWR @1.93..both coming off the bottom nicely. Watching GRIL and RHE. Both of those charts look good to me. AND IF YOU REALLY WANT THE JIMMY H BOOM OR BUST SLAMMER JAMMER SPECIAL...

Check out BRQS! (Can’t buy directly on Etrade for whatever reason)

BOOMMMMM! That chart makes me salivate and i’m not even lying. Could be more downside before it explodes 300-400% though.

(I am not a financial advisor) but damn do I put a lot and time and thought into these charts

I am the ringer

I owned PRTY at .38 ☹️

Patience. That’s my biggest suggestion to everyone. I’ve missed out on a lot. Learning some
tough market lessons the hard way. I’ve only been doing this for 2 months.. I will have my breakthrough moment soon.

SO MANY COVID PLAYS .

There are so many biotech tech companies getting into covid plays . Some will no doubt bust but some will damn fly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also I bought CMCM @ 1.87 with a PT of 2.25’ish and IPWR @1.93..both coming off the bottom nicely. Watching GRIL and RHE. Both of those charts look good to me. AND IF YOU REALLY WANT THE JIMMY H BOOM OR BUST SLAMMER JAMMER SPECIAL...

Check out BRQS! (Can’t buy directly on Etrade for whatever reason)

BOOMMMMM! That chart makes me salivate and i’m not even lying. Could be more downside before it explodes 300-400% though.

(I am not a financial advisor) but damn do I put a lot and time and thought into these charts

I am the ringer

If BRQS can nail down how that will track covid 19 patients that stock will easily run 3-500 percent like you mentioned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ITP caught my eye. Looks solid for a swing. Not sure why it has flatlined but a 100% return from .53 looks more than doable

Ok so ITP is very strange..and maybe it’s because I’m new to the market but it does NOT add up.

Price dropped because of a direct public offering of 2.4 million dollars at .7425 per share..

Now I know adding shares will dilute the existing shares but tell me why is this trading at like 30% below the offering price?

I might have to nibble here

Up 2.5% on a red day. I needed that. Holding heavy bags over the weekend. I just need a favorable wiggle in my direction

I'm really gun shy about putting large money on stuff like this so I don't play with large amounts of money. This may be pennies for some of y'all but I did put $150 on AVGR. I also put $100 on CPE and still have it. Yes, it may be small amounts of money, but it does make for some distraction throughout the day, which is great! Jimmy, I appreciate your efforts. This is fun!

I’m thinking about liquidating most everything I got and jumping into a couple bear ETF’s. Bad plan? I think things are getting really dicey and we see a long run red again.
I’m a newbie so I can’t offer any advice, but I don’t think that’s a bad play. I would think about holding and stocks u got at extreme value. I’m done chasing the penny stock dream. Picking up some ERI tomorrow.

I’m a newbie so I can’t offer any advice, but I don’t think that’s a bad play. I would think about holding and stocks u got at extreme value. I’m done chasing the penny stock dream. Picking up some ERI tomorrow.
I’m just going to hold mostly cash and wait out the storm is my plan. Unless market opens in ungodly territory I exit at a net gain. I’ll just put in about 4-5% of equity in those ETF’s and see what happens

Back