• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

MVIS is possibly going to $4-5 tomorrow on news of Microsoft buying them out, got 200 at $1.60 this morning.....bailed when it plummeted then bought back in 200 at $1.15...been a heck of a roller coaster.....gonna bail tomorrow morning sometime hoping to time the dump right, need $2-2.5 to clear my loss on today and make a decent bump....will love it if it actually runs to $4-5....

What price do y'all think MVIS is still a good buy at? May purchase some tomorrow depending on the price.
I think In the 1.50s. If lower even better. But I’m a noob so take that with a grain of salt. Microsoft announced 3 new patents today that they got from mvis technology so some people are thinking it could move big tomorrow. I’m averaged in at 1.20 so I’m hoping for a big announcement tomorrow or Thursday.

I've never heard that phrase outside of that movie. I love that movie though.

Yeah it's a great movie. Guy or Gal, I feel like it's a movie that you have to enjoy if your someone that trades stocks. I love that moment in the movie cause a lot guys have that moment of complete douchebagery where we pump ourselves or each other up. It's not about the exact words, but the $^^^ that comes out of our mouthes when we go with our spears on a mammoth hunt.

Should I buy MVIS? Jimmy... Jimmy... Wake up Jimmy. Should I buy this tomorrow morning? What price? I know you hear my post. The force is with you.

Should I buy MVIS? Jimmy... Jimmy... Wake up Jimmy. Should I buy this tomorrow morning? What price? I know you hear my post. The force is with you.
I’ll be honest, buying stocks that have already popped is not my expertise. I’m still working on improving that part of my trading strategy. I will say though, this provided a hell of a return for those who got in early. Earnings expected on the 7th. If it’s a miss it will gap down big time. I’m seeing a lot of investors holding the night of earnings and they’re getting slaughtered. I guess it’s just something to consider.

Holding 2,000 shares of MVIS at $1.01 . Holding till Thursday AM . Lots of Microsoft rumors out there with pretty strong evidence but got fried holding through the UAVS conference call last week and lost over $2k .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait, so you guys are getting your trading ideas in penny stocks from a Reddit group?

I read there, and here and Investorhub and a few others.....I got my MVIS set to sell all 250 shares (1.15) at 1.00 if it hits that low after that I am licking my wounds.....guaranteed it gets to $1 and then once I am out for it to go up to $2.50 lol.....

Back