• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Feeling good about AVGR to finish out the week. Also I’m a big fan of GRIL. Low float sitting on low end resistance with some pretty good expansion news coming through the pipeline today. I like it and I like the way it moves. I’ve been watching it daily for the last couple of weeks. I’ve only seen it slip below 1.70 once and it was only for 10-15 minutes. Lots of upside potential here imo.

If y’all were going to listen to one stock suggestion I ever made on here, it should have been DEAC (which is now DKNG *Draft Kings*) that bit** is in full launch mode and without any sports currently being played. That’s a future triple digit stock no doubt about it

Question as I am starting to ramp up my stock market dealings. First of all thank you to everyone for feedback and helping this noob get started. When I first started Robinhood my funds deposited to it were immediate for me to buy stocks. Now I have to wait 3-5 days for it to be available. Is this normal? Is there something I need to do differently? Is there a better one than Robinhood?

MVIS is possibly going to $4-5 tomorrow on news of Microsoft buying them out, got 200 at $1.60 this morning.....bailed when it plummeted then bought back in 200 at $1.15...been a heck of a roller coaster.....gonna bail tomorrow morning sometime hoping to time the dump right, need $2-2.5 to clear my loss on today and make a decent bump....will love it if it actually runs to $4-5....

0.92c premarket. Hopefully you have a stop loss triggered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If y’all were going to listen to one stock suggestion I ever made on here, it should have been DEAC (which is now DKNG *Draft Kings*) that bit** is in full launch mode and without any sports currently being played. That’s a future triple digit stock no doubt about it

Consolidation in the mid 20s seems likely. They’re betting on boredom without sports, but even then people should wise up and realize this is a business that relies on sports. A red day should start consolidation. When most sports get back I can see it breaking 40

Question as I am starting to ramp up my stock market dealings. First of all thank you to everyone for feedback and helping this noob get started. When I first started Robinhood my funds deposited to it were immediate for me to buy stocks. Now I have to wait 3-5 days for it to be available. Is this normal? Is there something I need to do differently? Is there a better one than Robinhood?
I know on Etrade if the amount of my bank account transfer is less than the amount of equity I have in my brokerage account then it’s available for investment immediately.

Picked up 2500 shares at .87 of MVIS. Couldn’t resist, earnings release later today.

6AC10392-3444-4E81-9EE1-5C39725D0342.gif

I was bottom feeding today on the traders panicking over MVIS. Got it an an average of .84 a share. Picked up a few other stocks I might sell it in a bit cause I don't trust those post market traders. Also picked up a few other stocks at 5-10% below a current price cause I read the comments of all those impatient traders that wanted to jump on the next rumor. Only stock I bought at the beginning of trade was ZOM.

My limit sell order at .97 kicked in for MVIS. Totally missed that 3pm spike. I guess I should be happy, wasn’t expecting that.

I almost bought into MVIS at the close but held off. Thank god I didn’t. I can’t afford another L right now. It has taken me over a week to claw back from my AVGR investment fiasco. Should be back at my break even tomorrow.

MVIS 0.59 after hours. Seen this show before, straight blood bath. Trend to 0.2 tomorrow probably. Maybe even pennies. That hurts, get out if you haven’t....

I’ve mentioned it before but:
1) Don’t invest anything in penny stocks you’re not okay with losing. If $1000 is a lot of money to you, don’t throw it on a random stock you read about on reddit.
2) Take Profit, don’t get greedy
3) Know Your Exit (gains)
4) Know Your Exit (stop loss)
5) Don’t average down
6) Don’t hold to zero (go ahead and sell at a 60% loss, don’t wait until a 99.9% loss to sell your $2k cost basis at a dollar)

Can someone give me a quick 101 on what some of these mean please. Like market cap and P/E ratio.

Attachments

• 4D7D196F-AA2D-48DE-B8AF-2BA9209F3263.png
    4D7D196F-AA2D-48DE-B8AF-2BA9209F3263.png
    354.4 KB · Views: 9
AVGR is still on that steady climb. ER coming up next week. Probably going to hold through it. I mean I bought at .33, held to .38 and back down to .24. Now we’re back up to .33. Hell of a ride when 80% of your portfolio is riding on it ?

I’ve been watching MARA since yesterday. I wanted in at .70 this morning but couldn’t liquidate any of my other positions in time. She gone

I just found out today that there is a such thing as a millennial ETF and oh my gosh haha. One of the tickers is called miln.

I've actually thought about going in vym or vpu as an ETF and might do it (leaning toward vpu because I heard that a lot of S&P 500 companies had to cancel their dividends), but the fact that a millennial ETF exists is so funny to me. More than one, actually.

Back