• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sizzling Shenanigans: warm season whamby

Mr Golf, why does your name get longer and longer every time you change it?

Take a lesson from Dewpoint Dan. He's on his 47th rebrand now and he keeps it within a reasonable number of characters! 😅
I tried to recover stuff, but the system wouldn't let me so I just started over. I will try to keep this nice and secure ⛳

Haven’t done that one yet. What makes you like it best?

For me Tren due to the rapid onset of new muscle tissue and the muscle separation effects.
Fast bulk like within days Fast. Bad side is that it kills your labs. It’s bad on the kidneys and liver. Tren is pretty bad as well but the sides are not as bad. Tren/ Test is a good combo. Androl / Test is a hulk cycle but say RIP to your natural Test for an awhile.

I'd take my chances with this 10/10 times in winter vs hoping for a change over on the back end of a 60 degree rain
Oh I'm with you. I'll take my chances with the synoptic setup all day. I'm just saying, 9 of those 10 times usually end up the same anyway. I don't know if we know how to make 1040 highs anymore.

Does anyone in the NC area have a suggestion for a moving company? We'll be moving soon and need to get movers. Just wondering if anyone has worked with anyone they would recommend.

Does anyone in the NC area have a suggestion for a moving company? We'll be moving soon and need to get movers. Just wondering if anyone has worked with anyone they would recommend.
Im going to miss you :( let’s get lunch bro I know you hate me now or somin but don’t leave without saying goodbye! If you need help moving things let me know, when is the move?

Im going to miss you :( let’s get lunch bro I know you hate me now or somin but don’t leave without saying goodbye! If you need help moving things let me know, when is the move?
For sure! We'll get together and grab a bite. I'll miss you too. Timing is uncertain, but generally in the October/November time frame, assuming the house sells. We'll hire some movers. I'm doing research on that now.

For sure! We'll get together and grab a bite. I'll miss you too. Timing is uncertain, but generally in the October/November time frame, assuming the house sells. We'll hire some movers. I'm doing research on that now.
staying in the SE?

Back