• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sizzling Shenanigans: warm season whamby

Well, I spent this week doing the darnedest thing outside of when I called out on Monday…

Doing a job where I have to talk a lot with what I presume is strep throat.

I’m not 100% as I wasn’t the one to take the call from the urgent care and they just told my dad they sent a prescription for antibiotics, but I guess I’m pretty sure as the kind of symptoms I had sent me to tears when I was 12 were very similar to what I’ve been dealing with for quite a while.

If so, the rapid strep failed again here and you just can’t go off whether I have a fever or not if you examine me.

Well, I spent this week doing the darnedest thing outside of when I called out on Monday…

I’m not 100% as I wasn’t the one to take the call from the urgent care and they just told my dad they sent a prescription for antibiotics, but I guess I’m pretty sure as the kind of symptoms I had sent me to tears when I was 12 were very similar to what I’ve been dealing with for quite a while.

If so, the rapid strep failed again here and you just can’t go off whether I have a fever or not if you examine me.
Covid is pretty hot right now, just got over it myself week before last.

Disney Movie Insiders shutting down December 31 2024!
Dear snowc,​
Since the Disney Movie Insiders program was reimagined in 2019, previously Disney Movie Rewards from 2006–2019, millions of members have earned and redeemed points for unique rewards featuring their favorite Disney, Pixar, Marvel, and Lucasfilm stories. Our fans became Insiders and we remain deeply grateful for your membership since 2019. Now, it's time to say goodbye.​
The Disney Movie Insiders program will sunset on December 4, 2024. Over the coming months, we encourage you to redeem your points for rewards from our collection. Points can continue to be used on a variety of offerings, including posters, movies, Disney Gift Cards, sweepstakes, and more.​
Our members’ passion and enthusiasm for content across The Walt Disney Studios has always been at the heart of our program. We appreciate your continued support and understanding and your loyalty is sincerely appreciated. Being a part of our members' fandom has been a truly rewarding experience.​
Questions? Please visit DisneyMovieInsiders.com to view our updated FAQs.​

Disney Movie Insiders shutting down December 31 2024!
Dear snowc,​
Since the Disney Movie Insiders program was reimagined in 2019, previously Disney Movie Rewards from 2006–2019, millions of members have earned and redeemed points for unique rewards featuring their favorite Disney, Pixar, Marvel, and Lucasfilm stories. Our fans became Insiders and we remain deeply grateful for your membership since 2019. Now, it's time to say goodbye.​
The Disney Movie Insiders program will sunset on December 4, 2024. Over the coming months, we encourage you to redeem your points for rewards from our collection. Points can continue to be used on a variety of offerings, including posters, movies, Disney Gift Cards, sweepstakes, and more.​
Our members’ passion and enthusiasm for content across The Walt Disney Studios has always been at the heart of our program. We appreciate your continued support and understanding and your loyalty is sincerely appreciated. Being a part of our members' fandom has been a truly rewarding experience.​
Questions? Please visit DisneyMovieInsiders.com to view our updated FAQs.​
How the hell am I gonna know if Nemo gets found?

Does anyone know if GeorgiaGirl is still among the living?

The rain in the Sahara is very abnormal - like it has never happened in recorded history is some parts - abnormal. I haven't found anyone with an explanation, either. Obviously the ITCZ has shifted north, but why? The earth's obliquity is about 23.4 degrees, half way between the range of 22.1 and 24.5. Could something be pulling our globe toward the 22.1 way faster than anticipated? That would increase the sun angle and move the ITCZ north.
I don't know but I'm sure it somehow will cause me to receive no snow this winter. And it's clearly keeping Lex from having his house obliterated by a cat 5 hurricane 🤣🤣🤣

I don't know but I'm sure it somehow will cause me to receive no snow this winter. And it's clearly keeping Lex from having his house obliterated by a cat 5 hurricane 🤣🤣🤣
We should probably rent a bulldozer and make it happen so he can experience the destruction he craves!

Forgive me for feeling nostalgic. 12/8-9/2018. My (2) six month old rescue girls first snow experience. Can you imagine. My girls got the best snowstorm of my lifetime. 14.2. So far … LOL

1725156380519.jpeg

Back