• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sizzling Shenanigans: warm season whamby

Does anyone in the NC area have a suggestion for a moving company? We'll be moving soon and need to get movers. Just wondering if anyone has worked with anyone they would recommend.
I moved recently with two men and a truck. They have two types of moving. They can move everything in pod containers and deliver them on your schedule or they can just use the truck. Depends on what you're looking for and price point.

Anyone near Raleigh know anything about this? I don’t think it’s chemtrails. I’m just asking what it might be.

Seriously all the chemtrails and we can still be 90+ and sunny for months on end just like we always have been... so what am I missing

I just noticed the date in the video is from January so I looked back at my tempest. No rain for 2 weeks after this, must be those drying chemtrails

I just noticed the date in the video is from January so I looked back at my tempest. No rain for 2 weeks after this, must be those drying chemtrails
Nah man those are the cold dome Chem trails , we should be 3-6 degrees warmer but they keep spraying Chem trails over the triangle

Moving from Raleigh to Morganton, about 3 hours west.
oh nice, all of those towns right in the foothills are so pleasant. i stayed in an airbnb over the weekend just N of the escarpment in VA and a buddy and I took a detour to play golf in mt airy. driving through town to go to food lion i couldn't help but admire how pretty that area was. truly gods country. 76 over a 52 dew sure didn't hurt either.

I wish they would name a Hurricane "Jaws" one year.

giphy.gif

I’ve had enough of Apex and Wilsonville stealing all our afternoon thunderstorms. We only get rain here from systems or tropical storms

Back