• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sizzling Shenanigans: warm season whamby

You get all the traffic none of the amenities and 0 snow. Sounds like a great deal ! All for 200 sq feet more of grass! Weenie
What amenities? And since I took that big L in 2018 I don't think the snow has been that much different. Also don't forget I grew up in far western Lee county so I've seen my share of wedge stuff in my life i'm good with power these days over ice

What amenities? And since I took that big L in 2018 I don't think the snow has been that much different. Also don't forget I grew up in far western Lee county so I've seen my share of wedge stuff in my life i'm good with power these days over ice
Redneck!

serious the simpsons GIF

Btw since folks couldn't see the tropics or Debby thread only staff can start threads going forward since your guys oddly ignore people that shouldn't be. If you want a thread to discuss something lmk and I'll get it posted for you

Back