• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sizzling Shenanigans: warm season whamby

Anyone have the solution to the giant roaches that come out at night? Not sure why but the last few summers these things have been relentless. They don’t really come in the house but there is at least one running away if we go outside after 10.

Anyone have the solution to the giant roaches that come out at night? Not sure why but the last few summers these things have been relentless. They don’t really come in the house but there is at least one running away if we go outside after 10.
Catch them and then ship them to Lick since he's all fired up for some extra protein

Terminix

Have ya'll ever seen this tool?
NOAA

You can pick states, regions, counties, and particular months and it plots the average temperature. I chose Cobb and January, and I also put the trend line in. Doesn't look like a lot of change since 1895, and it also looks like the 60s and 70s were the anomaly.

1723302289603.png

Pretty big jump here since 1975.

926929ef0804b4a4961cc005d05a6f58.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back