• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sizzling Shenanigans: warm season whamby

Anyone chasing Debby and want to ride out in a tent together on tybee island? Not expecting much from tropical storm Debby surge is expected to be low.
I’m in! It can just be a 1 man tent and 2 person sleeping bag! Be there in 16 hours

With the dry season approaching, I was hoping to get a little rain out of Debby. Hopefully we can manage to get a little rain between now and November. Our only hope between now and November is to get another tropical system.

I didn't know Covid was still a thing.

It is, but I really don't think many care too much...now having said that, I have seen a couple weirdos on X recently saying that you should always wear a respirator in crowds, no matter what.

I know I contracted it presumptively in December of 2022 with an interesting backstory haha. I went for drug tests and what not for a job and THAT was how I managed to get it.

It wasn't the sickest I've ever been, but it did have me scratching my head. It put me on my butt for one day even more than any other respiratory virus I've ever had, and then after that, I woke up the next day and I was fine. Still sick, but functional.

It is, but I really don't think many care too much...now having said that, I have seen a couple weirdos on X recently saying that you should always wear a respirator in crowds, no matter what.

I know I contracted it presumptively in December of 2022 with an interesting backstory haha. I went for drug tests and what not for a job and THAT was how I managed to get it.

It wasn't the sickest I've ever been, but it did have me scratching my head. It put me on my butt for one day even more than any other respiratory virus I've ever had, and then after that, I woke up the next day and I was fine. Still sick, but functional.
A cold?

RIP

I wonder if I buy a snow shovel today do we get missed by 8-10% of rain...or does that only work with snow...🤔

debbie downer GIF

Back