• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sizzling Shenanigans: warm season whamby

Where are you in Montana? I have a friend who lives there.
We had a presentation to MDOT for a truck parking RFP. The technology uses radar where you install one radar on the entrance ramp, one at the offramp, the software subtracts the outgoing from the ingoing to provide an accurate count to truckers via a DMS sign(s) miles ahead of the rest area. You guys have probably seen this technology around the country already.

Side note: The guy we are partnered with on these projects was a triple major at Vanderbilt, and his father was tasked my GM to start another car manufacture decades back when he was in high school. His little brother at the time was really into space and astrology, and they used his idea to name the company. Saturn. You just never know who you will be working with.

Saw Twisters today. If you've never seen Twister, you'll probably like it.
It wasn’t what I thought it would be but being the weather Goober I am, I enjoyed parts of it. I just couldn’t figure out how many tornados the main character could find herself in the middle of in a span of just 3 days. At least Dorothy made an appearance. I needed a little more of a nostalgic nod to the original movie but it didn’t deliver on that front.

It wasn’t what I thought it would be but being the weather Goober I am, I enjoyed parts of it. I just couldn’t figure out how many tornados the main character could find herself in the middle of in a span of just 3 days. At least Dorothy made an appearance. I needed a little more of a nostalgic nod to the original movie but it didn’t deliver on that front.
Yeah agree. It was in no way a sequel. It really should have been. That was a big miss. Another big miss was the soundtrack. Every single one of us remember the music from the first movie and the scenes that went with the different themes. This one had nothing. You hardly ever have a great moving without a good sound track. But the effects and action sequences were enjoyable.

Back