• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sizzling Shenanigans: warm season whamby

Probably RFK if we're talking candidates or Reagan for a sitting President. Don't think the shoe counts for GWB. Obama had his first inauguration almost moved at the last minute from a credible threat but it went ahead.

Forgot Ford also got shot at and the white house got shot up when Clinton was in office. Also GWB had a live grenade thrown at him. Forgot all that happened.

Last edited:
On a weather note, this may be sketchy! B767B4B8-3432-474D-8AEA-F019E14FF58B.png

Well this is the second place I've seen it now

Assuming that's the name. I'm not completely convinced yet
View attachment 148516

Even IF itā€™s accurate that the killer was a registered Republican, that doesnā€™t necessarily mean he was still a GOP supporter. Thereā€™s the possibility he became a Democrat but hadnā€™t yet formally registered. Iā€™m not saying thatā€™s likely but who knows for sure at this very early stage of the investigation?

Regardless, thank goodness Trump wasnā€™t seriously hurt. But Iā€™m sorry about the person whoā€™s now deceased and also about the injured.

I just heard retired FBI special agent Kenneth Gray on MSNBC say that the killer had posted a video in which he said, ā€œI hate Republicans. I hate Trumpā€ fwiw. That doesnā€™t sound like he was still a Republican even if he was still registered that way if he really did say those things on a video.

I just heard retired FBI special agent Kenneth Gray on MSNBC say that the killer had posted a video in which he said, ā€œI hate Republicans. I hate Trumpā€ fwiw. That doesnā€™t sound like he was still a Republican even if he was still registered that way if he really did say those things on a video.
At that age, a persons beliefs are still evolving so itā€™s quite possible he was just a confused person.

I had heard the above ~2AM on MSNBC from the former FBI agent Gray. I hadnā€™t seen the video myself. I was just repeating what he said. Thatā€™s why I said ā€œif he really did say those things on a videoā€. It now appears that what Gray was hearing about was based on this video, which I just saw for the first time, made by a fake Thomas Matthew Crooks:

Last edited:
Back