• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sizzling Shenanigans: warm season whamby

After years of having very little cell phone service, they put up a Verizon tower a mile away last summer. Now after a year of anticipation, they have started running the fiber to it. Maybe in a few weeks I’ll be able to make a call without the phone being in the window, or have some internet that actually works even when the traffic is high or a small rain shower hits.

I really wish I knew why it's so hard to get rain here in the summer. Had rain one time so far in July, last Sunday the 7th. So tomorrow starts another double digit dry streak. I think the one in June was over 20 days. Had rain only 4 different days since June 1st. I must live too close to Shetley idk

I really wish I knew why it's so hard to get rain here in the summer. Had rain one time so far in July, last Sunday the 7th. So tomorrow starts another double digit dry streak. I think the one in June was over 20 days. Had rain only 4 different days since June 1st. I must live too close to Shetley idk
I guess I need to go back to complaining every other day. It worked again today like thr last time KGSP - Super-Res Reflectivity 1, 8_34 PM.gif

Back