• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Severe Weather 3/27-3/28 2021

Yeah Sunday could be a good time
hrrr_ref_frzn_seus_45.png

That's a big negative. Nothing about this weekend looks ANYTHING like what happened yesterday. SMH!
I’m not talking about the set up the you guys had in AL and GA yesterday... that was a whole other level and you guys deserve a break. I was talking about what ended developing in the Carolinas yesterday afternoon that was very undermodeled until a few hours out... the set up over the Piedmont looks the same.

I’m not talking about the set up the you guys had in AL and GA yesterday... that was a whole other level and you guys deserve a break. I was talking about what ended developing in the Carolinas yesterday afternoon that was very undermodeled until a few hours out... the set up over the Piedmont looks the same.
No need to explain yourself you literally said the Carolinas, anybody should know what you mean

Yep and it may even be a little more widespread this time.

Agh, that makes much more sense. The way it was worded originally made it seem like you were comparing yesterdays event in general to what will happen in the Carolinas Sat/Sun. Thanks for clarifying...no harm, no foul.

That Saturday warm front setup could go either way, been trending north on the hrrr, looks like the HRRR initiates storms north of the boundary (elevated) near CLT, once again you can get sick Low level structure with those sort of soundings as there mostly elevated given the stable low levels and LFC-LCL seperation 20B80354-6D42-44CD-93FF-FDFD22AFACD6.png9D3E8FCA-BC66-4092-95DB-4750367B42BE.png

Back