• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

September Sizzling Summer Segway

Rolling into fall like
View attachment 47345

Nah. More like this.

8542b9c96805271769645e1564b30c88.jpg

Let’s segue into Segways! Love seeing 40s and 50s on the maps in fantasy land! ?

“Cool shots failing to penetrate into the Southeast”
That won’t be the last time we say that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why can I only upvote this once...

It'll be the story of the winter. How do I know this so far in advance?? Because it's the story of every winter...

[QUOTEs="CADEffect, post: 315895, member: 1423"]
Honestly, though Hurricane season is just getting started. You guys remember 05 and how late fall started.

I don't remember fall starting late in 2005 but i do remember in 2002 fall took forever to get here. I don't think we had our first big cooldown until at least Mid October in 2002.[/QUOTE]

I used 05 because that was the last time we had a very active hurricane season. We even went to the Greek alphabet.

Honestly, though Hurricane season is just getting started. You guys remember 05 and how late fall started.

I don't remember 2005 but i do remember in 2002 it took forever for fall to get here. I think we had our first big cool down in Mid October in 2002.

Subtropical ridge wins more than it loses for the first 10-14 days, maybe a short break around 9/4-5 due to a typhoon recurve. AAM bottoms out 9/1 then starts to rise through mid month. Combine that with another potential typhoon recurve 9/10 ish we may be looking at a better pattern by 9/15

Back