• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

September Sizzling Summer Segway

I can’t recall the last time September didn’t feel like summer around here for practically the whole month. I’m not seeing much hope of change for this year.
You must have a short memory. Historically September is solidly a fall month with much lower temps than July and August. I have even experienced 30s in September in Georgia.

I can’t recall the last time September didn’t feel like summer around here for practically the whole month. I’m not seeing much hope of change for this year.
The last Sept that didn't have a 90 at RDU
was 2011. Quite a few have gotten more fall like for the 2nd half of the month but as a whole its hard to find many with substantial periods of sub 80 days particularly in the last 4

Will probably face at least a couple of SE hurricane threats over the course of September, given both the pattern and the favorable tropic environment. At least it should be eventful.

Obviously we are all hoping for the best for folks I. Laura’s path but I was hoping it would kick start a pattern change. No such luck. Maybe just too early.

I remember as a freshman at Emory in 1997, we had a taste of fall around Labor Day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah September yes! This month I'll ratchet up my complaining once again because summer won't let go! Took a break in mid August when I gave up on reaching average rainfall. Hopefully I can take another break in October and November until December sets in and we all realize that the ser looks to set in and ruin the winter!

Ah September yes! This month I'll ratchet up my complaining once again because summer won't let go! Took a break in mid August when I gave up on reaching average rainfall. Hopefully I can take another break in October and November until December sets in and we all realize that the ser looks to set in and ruin winter for life
Fixed

Back