• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

September Sizzling Summer Segway

Called it! Lol.

Yeah nam showed some solid soundings, lots of backing tomorrow/turning low level wind fields north of the NC/SC border through the NC/VA border

Attachments

• 26965DA1-0CFA-46F4-8291-3028CBE1C6C2.png
    26965DA1-0CFA-46F4-8291-3028CBE1C6C2.png
    177.4 KB · Views: 15
Yeah nam showed some solid soundings, lots of backing tomorrow/turning low level wind fields north of the NC/SC border through the NC/VA border

Basically from around CLT and point north along the I-77 corridor. Only thing that may diminish the threat if we see some convection later on tonight. We shall see.

Ugh...last run puts many of us under an atmospheric fault line. Days of rain. Thick humid and ugly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh...last run puts many of us under an atmospheric fault line. Days of rain. Thick humid and ugly.

If that verifies, at least there won’t be any drought for your area this September like there was last year. I remember getting less then a quarter of an inch of rain during all of September 2019.

Thinking about chasing tomorrow esp Surry County NC i77 south. Someone’s gonna flood too of NAM is right

And any TCs will get pulled inland.
Actually gonna disagree with this. Believe front is just slowing down to save us and in regards to timing/tropics. Front will push it out when it decide to form.

Back