• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

September Sizzling Summer Segway

50’s? 70/64 as of 9pm, Henderson / Roxboro will likely hit sub 60, enjoy, football weather.

Wish I could say it would stay this way, but alas 80s and 90s might not be done with us yet.

Yeah I know but it seems like there's always a heat wave in late September or October

Honestly the winter preview in late October November hasn't done us any good the last couple years anyway lol

Yeah I know but it seems like there's always a heat wave in late September or October

Honestly the winter preview in late October November hasn't done us any good the last couple years anyway lol
I say we root for an above average late October and November and see where we can go beyond that. Below average in that time frame just hasn’t worked in years past.

My dad discovered earlier tonight what's going on in Denver next week. Needless to say, he was very, very surprised.

98 to 36 and snow. Needless to say, I'd likely have a huge headache.

My dad discovered earlier tonight what's going on in Denver next week. Needless to say, he was very, very surprised.

98 to 36 and snow. Needless to say, I'd likely have a huge headache.

Last October they went from 83 to snow in 8 hours lol

Ended up being a 70 degree drop which is still only the 4th largest drop

Getting rocked right now! Big storms, constant lightning

Back