• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Scorchtember

Polar blast to deep freeze Europe
cold-1178249.webp

Reverse this and you have reality

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I dunno about the end of the run but I am going to enjoy the end of this week....

Wednesday
Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Northeast wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
Wednesday Night
Mostly clear, with a low around 59.
Thursday
Sunny, with a high near 76.
Thursday Night
Partly cloudy, with a low around 57.
Friday
Sunny, with a high near 78.
Friday Night
Mostly clear, with a low around 58.

I dunno about the end of the run but I am going to enjoy the end of this week....

Wednesday
Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Northeast wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
Wednesday Night
Mostly clear, with a low around 59.
Thursday
Sunny, with a high near 76.
Thursday Night
Partly cloudy, with a low around 57.
Friday
Sunny, with a high near 78.
Friday Night
Mostly clear, with a low around 58.

Going to be walking outside like

tenor.gif

Dew points in the 40s and lows in the mid 50s late this week, now we are talking! Couldn't care less about the 380+hr runs when we have an amazing end of week coming.

@Tarheel1 we have northerners bitching and complaining in the Simpsonville Residents Facebook group about an “Air Quality Alert” lmao Tell em they ain’t seen nothing yet ?

If you love the SER, she loves you right back, per the 12z GFS. Ensemble is totally not interested in cooling things down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you love the SER, she loves you right back, per the 12z GFS. Ensemble is totally not interested in cooling things down.

Huh? GFS and GEFS is magnitudes better than current in the 192hr-300hr range. After which the the SE flexes. Not that I put any trust in the former however.

Huh? GFS and GEFS is magnitudes better than current in the 192hr-300hr range. After which the the SE flexes. Not that I put any trust in the former however.

Lots of run to run variability but this run gives GA a slight cool down though mostly from CAD before. A lot will change obviously. At least the 90’s are gone.

@Tarheel1 we have northerners bitching and complaining in the Simpsonville Residents Facebook group about an “Air Quality Alert” lmao Tell em they ain’t seen nothing yet ?
Them Yankees don’t understand! And they think fall starts in October!????

I think this rainless streak , is about to be biblical! We easily get 2-3 week dry stretches, just like this summer, but 16 days, plus the last few in August, and no legitimate chances the next 10-15 days, we are looking at 33+ days likely or more, without a drop!! That’s ridiculous for even us!

I think this rainless streak , is about to be biblical! We easily get 2-3 week dry stretches, just like this summer, but 16 days, plus the last few in August, and no legitimate chances the next 10-15 days, we are looking at 33+ days likely or more, without a drop!! That’s ridiculous for even us!
Reminds me of 2001 when it didnt rain for like 2 months straight from September to November !

We are needing rain here in the NW part of GA where I live. In 2016 we experienced conditions similar to this and went a long time with out rain. I had planted a food plot at my hunting land in early September that year and it went 72 days before it got any rain on it. This part of the state is just the pit of hell.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back