• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Possible Severe Weather April 22nd-23rd

Just had another quick bout of rain and pea sized hail that lasted for about 20 minutes. It looks like convection is trying to redevelop on the back edge, as the cold front has yet to clear my area.

mcd0461.gif

I really should probably stop trying to guess, because its still lightly raining here even though the MCS didn't look impressive.

I'm actually likely going to need to switch to sweats for my outside time today.

Starting to see some clearing here, even had a peak of sun a second ago. I doubt it makes any difference down the road, though. Unless that warm front pulls something sneaky.

My goodness that South Georgia supercell... that's how many long track supercells we've seen within 100 miles of the Gulf in the last 2 weeks? Hope everyone down in the vicinity of Waycross is OK.

Starting to see some clearing here, even had a peak of sun a second ago. I doubt it makes any difference down the road, though. Unless that warm front pulls something sneaky.

Don't want to clog up the thread with too many boring observations, but here in northern Guilford county it's been raining for over an hour and it's still only 55 degrees. I knew it probably wouldn't get too warm today, but I did expect us to hit 60 at least.

Back