• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Possible Severe Weather April 22nd-23rd

Don't want to clog up the thread with too many boring observations, but here in northern Guilford county it's been raining for over an hour and it's still only 55 degrees. I knew it probably wouldn't get too warm today, but I did expect us to hit 60 at least.

I think we're fine. Not much more going on right now, other than the supercell and MCS along the Gulf. It's actually 64 here now with a south wind. Pretty sure the warm front is still pretty far south still.

Ya I guess the HRRRv4 did the best. Euro last night ramped up the numbers a bit for here so I can’t totally blame just the nam

That cell in tuscloosa im suprised its not tornado warned yet. Its deceloping a hook now. Nvm its weakened lol

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s a good thing that MCS did some blocking, because things are starting to fire up in North Alabama and into Georgia. It could have been really ugly today in those areas.

Each supercell thats formed is basically severe warned. Will have to watch for spin ups.Screenshot_20200423-154536_RadarScope.jpg

Back