• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Possible Severe Weather April 22nd-23rd

I’ve noticed the severe events are not trending north just yet this spring which is good for us in NC/VA. It’s been frosty and cool with more 30s tomorrow. Maybe we can hold off until spring severe season transitions to Canada when the jet is much further north.

I got a question how often does dry lines make it to alabama? I can only remember one time and that was april 27th 2011. Is it rare for this to happen?

I’ve noticed the severe events are not trending north just yet this spring which is good for us in NC/VA. It’s been frosty and cool with more 30s tomorrow. Maybe we can hold off until spring severe season transitions to Canada when the jet is much further north.
From what I am reading we may need to be on the lookout in NC/SC this coming Saturday/Sunday. Euro is showing a setup that could get pretty nasty. Still lots of time to trend in the other direction though.

EWKTlEIX0AEZGIX

18Z NAM MS/AL Border SW of Tuscaloosa

Back