• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But disinfectant I mean come on everyone knows that would kill you. Trump just days off the wall stuff I think it’s to get attention idk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll guarantee you he wasnt joking. Watch the clip of it again.

Secondly he is the president of the United states and his words have power. For him to even say such a half cocked crazy thing whether its joking, for attention or for real is just EMBARRASSING.

Think About it. More food for thought.

June 28, 2020 - 05:00 PM EDTBiden's record-setting tax increases will take your money — and your job
Biden's record-setting tax increases will take your money — and your job
BY LEWIS K. UHLER AND PETER J. FERRARA, OPINION CONTRIBUTORS8,034
The views expressed by contributors are their own and not the view of The Hill
TWEET SHARE MORE
In 2016, Hillary Clinton ran for president proposing $1 trillion in tax increases. Would President Trump’s blue-collar boom ever have gotten off the ground with such a back-breaking tax burden?
But now, four years later, former vice president Joe Biden thinks he has a better idea. In his third run for the White House, Biden is proposing tax increases of nearly $4 trillion over the next 10 years. If he wins in November and these increases were to pass, they’d be the highest in American history — indeed, in world history.
President Trump’s 2017 tax reform cut taxes for corporations, small businesses, blue-collar workers and the middle class. Since the 2016 election, employers have added 7 million new jobs and, until the COVID-19 pandemic this spring, Trump’s tax reform package created an economy that produced the lowest unemployment in American history for Blacks, Hispanics and Asians, along with increases in wages and middle-class incomes.

I'll guarantee you he wasnt joking. Watch the clip of it again.

Secondly he is the president of the United states and his words have power. For him to even say such a half cocked crazy thing whether its joking, for attention or for real is just EMBARRASSING.
Almost as embarrassing as asking a paralyzed man to stand up for an ovation as hes being honored.

I guess Trump should nuke Russia. That way everyone will be happy and satisfied

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s obvious polls are too political and will be wrong yet again as there is no way in hell Cooper is in the lead right now

It’s obvious polls are too political and will be wrong yet again as there is no way in hell Cooper is in the lead right now
Seriously doubt they are off by 11....but we are a long ways away from election day so a lot could change. I think Cooper is more popular than you realize in the suburbs and cities.

Seriously doubt they are off by 11....but we are a long ways away from election day so a lot could change. I think Cooper is more popular than you realize in the suburbs and cities.
nope people will vote with their wallets all gyms bars and many more who never vote are coming out just to vote him out!!! Yay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back