• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Romney which was another election of two idiots. Ever since Bush the 2 parties can’t put forth any candidate worth a darn. Last Democrat I voted for was Bredesen for gov. Liked him as a governor. I’m hoping one day Blackburn runs for WH.
Hmmm. Well alright. No further questions at this time counsel.

EDIT: Course then I saw above that you would take Obama over Biden. I'd love to ask about that, but now I can't. Grrr.

Last edited:

What is a transition Candidate? Is he telling everyone he will not be president long that his VP will take over?

They only people who go around talking about their service all of the time are the ones who are lying about serving or never did anything while they were in.
I'm a Marine, that's all you need to know, get on your way now. I hide nothing, I'm just not a lying braggart.
Swore I wasnt going to respond to you but I'm gonna make 1 exception since I am pretty sure you are referring to me here. Don't question my service sir...….. If you want to know anything personal about it or me you can PM me and we can discuss it like adults. Its all I did for 20 years so its really all I have to talk about and if I can use that experience to positively help someone get through what is a tough time I will do it no apologies. Some here appreciate it and maybe even enjoy hearing stories I can share. Some obviously don't if I rub them the wrong way. That's ok with me.....If you have a problem with somebody else on here, which it seems you do, don't drag me into it to make a point!

About 8 or so armed white nationalists were in Raleigh this morning by Oakwood Cemetery. in NC it is illegal to protest with weapons but none were arrested. They never went to where the Governor's mansion and NCGA building were. They stayed for awhile by the cemetery entrance.

About 8 or so armed white nationalists were in Raleigh this morning by Oakwood Cemetery. in NC it is illegal to protest with weapons but none were arrested. They never went to where the Governor's mansion and NCGA building were. They stayed for awhile by the cemetery entrance.
White nationalist?....LOL. Seriously? What "exactly" makes them WHITE NATIONALIST? Because they have pale skin, where camo and have a gun in public?

We've known each other a long time on these various forums. You know I am a staunch 2A supporter. Protesting these shutdowns while armed is the most idiotic thing in the world. It does the gun owning community no good to have these yahoos seen as representative of us in any capacity. These 8 guys stand alone in their belief they need to be armed to protest a response to a virus. Embarrassing.

We've known each other a long time on these various forums. You know I am a staunch 2A supporter. Protesting these shutdowns while armed is the most idiotic thing in the world. It does the gun owning community no good to have these yahoos seen as representative of us in any capacity. These 8 guys stand alone in their belief they need to be armed to protest a response to a virus. Embarrassing.
It’s just as idiotic for medical personal who are around others that have the virus and work in hospitals to protest.

I have to laugh at it myself, really laugh, but white nationalist? I don't think so....

White nationalist?....LOL. Seriously? What "exactly" makes them WHITE NATIONALIST? Because they have pale skin, where camo and have a gun in public?
Same ole play book. Funny thing is they think it still works, but theyve been expossed and the average American sees right through it every time now. What you have to result to when all your ideas are worthless and not desired by the majority of the voting electorate.

Very well said statement by professor in this article
“These folks do not have a death wish -- they have a life wish,” Farley said in an email.

Why? According to you we should all be out and about willy nilly without masks.
As I said according to you we are not to endanger others especially older and higher risk individuals. Being in hospitals it’s almost guaranteed they have been exposed to the virus. They have the most highest chances of any individuals to be asymptomatic carriers of this virus would you not think? So you call people idiotic for protesting with guns. These medical workers are like loaded guns out in general public who could be spreading it and endangering many people. Even if they don’t have it they could get it at these protest and carry right back into hospitals and nursing homes. I appreciate and respect them as I am a lisc RT. When they go to the grocery stores they could have the highest percentages of spreading this virus. We are all over this virus. It’s both sides. I don’t agree with the protesting. I think just go out and do your regular thing just respect social distancing. Funny now the wife of the governor of IL went to FL when he is issuing citations for people leaving their homes. Sounds like double standards to me.

It’s just as idiotic for medical personal who are around others that have the virus and work in hospitals to protest.
I think they are protesting the tyranny, not the response to the virus. They might be reminding public officials that they are servants to the citizens and not kings. I would hope more people would identify the heavy-handed, draconian and authoritarian responses of local and state governments and protest with far greater numbers. You don't necessarily need to show your firearms at this point, though. In fact, it would be wise to keep knowledge of what you have to yourself. When the time comes to use them, let the enemy only see your supersonic projectile right before it impacts it's target. That's when the tyrants need to know what arms you really have.

I think they are protesting the tyranny, not the response to the virus. They might be reminding public officials that they are servants to the citizens and not kings. I would hope more people would identify the heavy-handed, draconian and authoritarian responses of local and state governments and protest with far greater numbers. You don't necessarily need to show your firearms at this point, though. In fact, it would be wise to keep knowledge of what you have to yourself. When the time comes to use them, let the enemy only see your supersonic projectile right before it impacts it's target. That's when the tyrants need to know what arms you really have.
I appreciate their affinity to whatever cause but aint NOBODY gonna know what I have in my arsenal. That is just plain foolish. I cant take people like that seriously...

Any trump supporter who types that with a straight face deserves an oscar award.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back