• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if she does, there may be an uprising, because I doubt this group is as small as the media portrays. Also I don't trust the images. In fact, I'm at the point that if I can't see it, I'm not believing it. I'll trust only what's close to me. Everything else is just hearsay and entertaining stories.

I bet you trust Tara Reid even though you didn't see the assault happen 25 years ago

Regarding allegations about sexual misconduct:

- Trump: innocent until proven guilty...could be guilty but nothing proven yet
- Kavanaugh: innocent until proven guilty...could be guilty but nothing proven yet
- Biden: innocent until proven guilty...could be guilty but nothing proven yet

It is simple. Picking and choosing from this list based on political or other preferences implies a double standard, which is the single thing I hate most about politics. Dems and Reps both do it all the time. Anyone who denies this is either full of it or is ignorant. It has dominated politics/political discussions forever and it will continue. It is maddening. Also, any or all of these allegations could be partially based on political motivations. That includes Biden as the motivation in that case could very well be to help Bernie Sanders since that's who Reade supported.

It holds true for him as well. Who says he's immune to a government reset? If it comes to this, he goes in the garbage pile with the rest of them. He's a narcissist at the highest level for sure but as long as he champions liberty and the pursuit of happiness, he can stay, as far as I'm concerned. I don't agree with him on everything, but at the moment, what other viable options are there?
"Government reset"

Um. Like armed revolution? Or government reform through constitutional means?

I bet you trust Tara Reid even though you didn't see the assault happen 25 years ago
I don't know a "Tara Reid" and I certainly don't trust her. I would advise everyone, unless you know her character, to not trust her.
"Government reset"

Um. Like armed revolution? Or government reform through constitutional means?
The second option is preferred, by far. Armed revolution is never desirable and should be avoided until all other measures have failed.

What? For the first time in our lifetime the official government of IRAN fired cruise missiles directly at our troops with blatant in your face rhetoric. Just this last week their boats were harassing our military vessels.

Foreign leaders have been caught in open mic ridiculing trump.

SOME trumpers are delusional!!!
Well let’s see he killed the leading military general and they sure shut up again. Iran always does their boat shows. They have for many many years.
These foreign leaders that run their mouths are cowards. Part of the swamp. They run their mouth about Putin also. No one messes with Russia. I like being a delusional Trumper. So keep on hatin.

Well let’s see he killed the leading military general and they sure shut up again. Iran always does their boat shows. They have for many many years.
These foreign leaders that run their mouths are cowards. Part of the swamp. They run their mouth about Putin also. No one messes with Russia. I like being a delusional Trumper. So keep on hatin.

Well after they launched a large missiles attack against our bases in Iraq.....

Well after they launched a large missiles attack against our bases in Iraq.....

They actually warned us about the attack so we could get our military personnel away from harm. An inconsequential price to pay for killing the man that has launched proxy wars throughout the African and Middle East region, killing thousands of U.S. and allied soldiers.

Ben Shapiro (@benshapiro) Tweeted:
Utterly bereft of an data-driven arguments against responsible and gradual re-opening, too many members of our media are now relegated to screaming "YOU JUST WANT TO KILL PEOPLE!" in order to maintain unsustainable lockdowns, presumably ad infinitum. https://t.co/U5AswwelHv

Well I think we’ve heard this in here.

]
Breaking911 (@Breaking911) Tweeted:
BREAKING: North Korean leader Kim Jong un makes first public appearance in 20 days - @YonhapNews

Breaking911 (@Breaking911) Tweeted:
WATCH: Billionaire Illinois Dem governor says he won’t answer “reprehensible” question about his wife traveling to their Florida estate as he extends “non-essential” travel ban & stay-at-home order for citizens

https://t.co/AdWagSIRfT

Busted ?
I hope the stupid liberal governors and mayors keep doing all the stupid stuff only makes it better for November

What? For the first time in our lifetime the official government of IRAN fired cruise missiles directly at our troops with blatant in your face rhetoric. Just this last week their boats were harassing our military vessels.

Foreign leaders have been caught in open mic ridiculing trump.

SOME trumpers are delusional!!!
You need not worry about our troops, our military or our CIC. Trump aint gonna be F'd with PERIOD. I would give anything to be 30yo right now and serving under his watch. It would sure beat the dangerous ROE we dealt with under Obama. Proud to be delusional, deplorable, whatever

Ben Shapiro (@benshapiro) Tweeted:
It's fairly incredible that so many members of the media neglect to mention that Democratic governors like Tim Walz in Minnesota, Jared Polis in Colorado, Steve Bullock in Montana, and Janet Mills in Maine are all in the reopening camp. It's all apparently Republican evil.

How shameful! Of course it’s not media bias

They actually warned us about the attack so we could get our military personnel away from harm. An inconsequential price to pay for killing the man that has launched proxy wars throughout the African and Middle East region, killing thousands of U.S. and allied soldiers.
The battle of Ramadi in 2006 was my worst deployment BY FAR. I would say 75% of the guys I greased in Iraq were Iran backed militants. Soleimani and his proxies were responsible for over 600 dead American Soldiers and DJT took his ass out! Mission Accomplished!

Everyday that this goes on turns me from a Republican closer to a full blown Libertarian.
I’m independent but lean Republican because seems the Democrats have become liberals. Of course some republicans are turning into nut jobs also. This talk of giving everyone $2000 a month for 6 months is just downright stupidity. I can’t believe the house would even suggest. Complete utter idiots.

Kemp did not extend cower in place thank God! I hope people will find their courage to get back to making our state awesome again!
??cower! Lol!
I’ve been out today and businesses are doing well. So a pleasant surprise. Hopefully this continues and economy bounces back quickly which I did not expect. I like these kinda unexpected surprises. Social distancing most places but no masks. Most say they are not scared and will hand shake or fist bump if want. I don’t but a lot do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back