• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m independent but lean Republican because seems the Democrats have become liberals. Of course some republicans are turning into nut jobs also. This talk of giving everyone $2000 a month for 6 months is just downright stupidity. I can’t believe the house would even suggest. Complete utter idiots.
The issue with me is not even the money or the spending even though I agree with less spending I just realized this week the nothing matters more than our rights. It is a right to stay at home and not go out and it's a right to go out and take care of your business.

Kemp did not extend cower in place thank God! I hope people will find their courage to get back to making our state awesome again!
Yeah but the data coming in shows we haven't peaked still. In fact, days ago, the graph had a solid drop off at the incomplete data line, now that drop off is much less steep and we still incline in the data not complete region. We're still in a bad place because he failed to take early action and opening us up too quick puts the wrong idea in people's minds. A lot of businesses also never fully shut down, so keep that in mind.

The issue with me is not even the money or the spending even though I agree with less spending I just realized this week the nothing matters more than our rights. It is a right to stay at home and not go out and it's a right to go out and take care of your business.
And folks on here just feed my view with their lack of insight when our rights can be taken away so easily. Its dangerous.

A lot of mayors and governors have overstepped their boundaries and overreacted.
Interesting stat. 2 prisons in TN have 1800 confirmed cases. 98% are asymptomatic. Another prison 1300 cases. 2 showing signs. Apparently across A lot of prisons this is the case. I also read a report that 98% of children are asymptomatic.

Yeah but the data coming in shows we haven't peaked still. In fact, days ago, the graph had a solid drop off at the incomplete data line, now that drop off is much less steep and we still incline in the data not complete region. We're still in a bad place because he failed to take early action and opening us up too quick puts the wrong idea in people's minds. A lot of businesses also never fully shut down, so keep that in mind.
Is it a bad thing if the hospitals are not overrun and the majority of people are asymptomatic? It seems more and more people are becoming a symptomatic and fewer people are really getting sick from this. If everyone remembers to keep their distance from high risk people such as the elderly It should be just fine

And folks on here just feed my view with their lack of insight when our rights can be taken away so easily. Its dangerous.
Thats why I belong to the "My Party". Its the party of real life where I control my own liberty and freedom! I went through too much in my life to worry about some of the crap people dwell on. Its a waste of energy.

So. A lot of Americans and it is a growing number dont trust in god.

They should remove it from the pledge as well.
NEVER!!!!! Our founding fathers made sure that God was included in our government. What if I said that we should re-write the Star Spangled Banner because a growing number of people don't respect it. Makes no sense Shaggy.

And if everybody had been politically correct and and not going against the grain back during the American Revolution we would not have won the war.
I believe this is turning into a wake up call to Americans. To stand up against tyranny and fake news and fear mongering politicians. I believe and hope Americans will be smarter with their money and making sure to not vote for politicians that are liberal pos that want to take away rights and freedoms. I would say there will be a reckoning for Several governors and mayors when their elections come up. This virus is sad many have died from it but it also has shown the truth about many things that we Americans needed to see. Bring America manufacturing back here and depend on Americans to make our products!
Make America Great Again!

Another part of the govt lies. My niece is an RT. They had a patient came in and passed away from a massive stroke. They tested her and she was positive. Easy to guess what they put as cause of death. The virus. Before anyone says well that is what caused her death is the virus. Well then how many die of flu but have high bp and they list high bp as the cause of death Or other medical conditions. It’s called playing with numbers.

Sure a stepped approach is the way to go. It seems that most of the trump supporters want to open the flood gates to save their kings chances
Dear God Shaggy..... you are WAY off base here. It's not about Trump at all .... it's about our fellow man who needs to get back to work to feed his family. How difficult is this for folks to understand?? It has been broken down several times in terms that even a child can understand. We have reached that tipping point..... from here on out, if we stay shut down, more will die from the depleted government than from the virus. You guys can give me all the "thumbs downs" you want, but it's the truth.

Well that was him and his wife’s choice. Also the people at the restaurants choice to work. Some don’t live in fear and realize we are all going to be exposed to it eventually if not already.
Exactly..... this was never about "not getting the virus" this was about spreading out the infections over time. We are all going to be exposed to it sooner or later. We just need to keep it away from our elderly family members until there is a vaccine. It's not that hard.... once we completely grasp the problem, there is a simple solution.

Regarding allegations about sexual misconduct:

- Trump: innocent until proven guilty... is guilty
- Kavanaugh: innocent until proven guilty...is guilty
- Biden: innocent until proven guilty... is guilty

It is simple. Picking and choosing from this list based on political or other preferences implies a double standard, which is the single thing I hate most about politics. Dems and Reps both do it all the time. Anyone who denies this is either full of it or is ignorant. It has dominated politics/political discussions forever and it will continue. It is maddening. Also, any or all of these allegations could be partially based on political motivations. That includes Biden as the motivation in that case could very well be to help Bernie Sanders since that's who Reade supported.
Fixed it for you.....

Another part of the govt lies. My niece is an RT. They had a patient came in and passed away from a massive stroke. They tested her and she was positive. Easy to guess what they put as cause of death. The virus. Before anyone says well that is what caused her death is the virus. Well then how many die of flu but have high bp and they list high bp as the cause of death Or other medical conditions. It’s called playing with numbers.

Except this virus is causing STROKES in people......even people in their 30s and 40s.

NEVER!!!!! Our founding fathers made sure that God was included in our government. What if I said that we should re-write the Star Spangled Banner because a growing number of people don't respect it. Makes no sense Shaggy.

God was not originally in the pledge of allegiance it wasnt added until I believe the 50s. A large number of our founders were deists.

It wasnt orginally in it and that was ok at first it will be ok without it as well.

Except this virus is causing STROKES in people......even people in their 30s and 40s.
Well the flu causes lots of medical conditions also. Heck the media causes medical conditions!??
The lady actually passed away from complications to the stroke not the virus. So are we going to start saying certain cancer deaths were from canned foods? Pollutions? Someone else’s cigarettes smoke. Vape fumes? Where does it stop? It’s called BS numbers. I would like them to start giving numbers on estimated cases of everyone. Not just confirmed cases. I bet that death % would go way way down.

Well the flu causes lots of medical conditions also. Heck the media causes medical conditions!??
The lady actually passed away from complications to the stroke not the virus. So are we going to start saying certain cancer deaths were from canned foods? Pollutions? Someone else’s cigarettes smoke. Vape fumes? Where does it stop? It’s called BS numbers. I would like them to start giving numbers on estimated cases of everyone. Not just confirmed cases. I bet that death % would go way way down.

Sometimes I have no idea how to respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back