• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully people of Hawaii see what electing idiots like this to run your state does to your rights. So many mayors and governors that are so called democrats trying to take away rights. People need to wake up and realize the liberals put democrat after their names to suck you in. They are fakes. Yes some Republicans are also but many more democrats are more than republicans. Both parties are not what they say they are but Democrats are completely opposite of what they should be.
What is wrong with Hawaii? Their major industry is tourism and they don’t want tourists? I’m never going to spend vacation money in that state. I guess they are going to live off the other 49 states and give nothing in return. Losers.

Johnson was polling well going into 2016. A small percentage ended up going to trump I believe.

Its imperative we support Amash this go around because we can not continue with candidates like we have had in 2016 and 2020. If we can get smash to 5% nationally then libertarians can get federal funding and be present on the debate stage. We HAVE to do better picking candidates than we have been.

Look like I got someone I can vote for this Nov.....hopefully he will be in the debates he will smash those two old fools.....

So those of you who say trump isnt dangerous how do you view his dismantling of the IGs? He is continuing to re ove those who report on his failures. Soon we will have nothing but a trump lackey run admin. Then once he controls all the info you will listen and doubt any other sources. Then the transition to the dark side will complete and we will all be screwed.

This coubtry deserves better than the one in office now.

So those of you who say trump isnt dangerous how do you view his dismantling of the IGs? He is continuing to re ove those who report on his failures. Soon we will have nothing but a trump lackey run admin. Then once he controls all the info you will listen and doubt any other sources. Then the transition to the dark side will complete and we will all be screwed.

This coubtry deserves better than the one in office now.

This is exactly how totalitarian regimes operate.

This is exactly how totalitarian regimes operate.

Yep, Trump systematically removes voices of opposition or people who point out his failures and weaknesses......thus the insanely high turnover his admin has had. Trump really does not want anyone to have oversight over him or his actions.

Yep, Trump systematically removes voices of opposition or people who point out his failures and weaknesses......thus the insanely high turnover his admin has had. Trump really does not want anyone to have oversight over him or his actions.

Couple that with a base that refuses to even consider any news source that theysee as fake news and it's as ripe as it's ever been for an authoritarian shift.

?? 2020 is turning into a nightmare Groundhog Day! These hornets kill 50 humans a year in Japan!??‍♂️

So Fauci isnt going to be allowed to testify in a tough question house hearing but can testify before the softball easy senate hearing. Trump needs to be gone from office period. I'm getting closer and closer to saying Eff it and just vote for biden in November. Trump doesnt deserve 1 more minute in office. I'm sure his base loves this flavor of koolaid.

Last edited:
So Fauci isnt going to be allowed to testify in a tough question house hearing but can testify before the softball easy senate hearing. Trump needs to be gone from office period. I'm getting closer and closer to saying Eff and just vote for biden in November. Trump doesnt deserve 1 more minute in office. I'm sure his base loves this flavor of koolaid.

I just saw this but a different source....why the WH would want to stop Dr Fauci from talking to anyone in Congress is beyond me......

So Fauci isnt going to be allowed to testify in a tough question house hearing but can testify before the softball easy senate hearing. Trump needs to be gone from office period. I'm getting closer and closer to saying Eff it and just vote for biden in November. Trump doesnt deserve 1 more minute in office. I'm sure his base loves this flavor of koolaid.

I’m sure he will trash Trump. Who knows maybe he will show everyone how overhyped this whole virus was and the fear the media started.

Pathetic tyranny. I hope people revolt and clean out all the crap politicians when elections come. Time for Americans to stand up and say time for term limits and no more free rides for govt! Come on New York stand up and come out in the thousands and millions and stand against the police and government. You are not prisoners.

I’m sure he will trash Trump. Who knows maybe he will show everyone how overhyped this whole virus was and the fear the media started.

Yes. I'm sure they are stopping Fauci from saying it was overhyped. We all know why he is stopping Fauci from answering tough questions. I'm sure trump has already sent over the approved questions the senate will be allowed to ask.

Do you drink the koolaid with a straw or straight out of the pitcher?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back