• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Fauci isnt going to be allowed to testify in a tough question house hearing but can testify before the softball easy senate hearing. Trump needs to be gone from office period. I'm getting closer and closer to saying Eff it and just vote for biden in November. Trump doesnt deserve 1 more minute in office. I'm sure his base loves this flavor of koolaid.

Take a snapshot folks of a man on the brink of a meltdown! Trump 2020......

They dont need to take a snapshot of me to see someone on the brink of a meltdown. We see trump daily in his coronavirus lies....err I mean briefings.
You are beaten down, defeated....You are going to vote for a nobody because your ego tells you to.

You are beaten down, defeated....You are going to vote for a nobody because your ego tells you to.

Nah I'm gonna vote for someone better than trump.because he is a narcissistic unstable significant threat to our way of government. You'll fall in line like a good sheep just like all those liberals you bash.

Nah I'm gonna vote for someone better than trump.because he is a narcissistic unstable significant threat to our way of government. You'll fall in line like a good sheep just like all those liberals you bash.
Ha! When it comes to "voting" for politicians we are ALL SHEEP MY MAN! You are just the one in the back spinning around chasing your tail. Confused and scared....In last place. But you always have your morals right? Lololol

Like my favorite motto goes - It pays to be a winner!

Ha! When it comes to "voting" for politicians we are ALL SHEEP MY MAN! You are just the one in the back spinning around chasing your tail. Confused and scared....In last place. But you always have your morals right? Lololol

Like my favorite motto goes - It pays to be a winner!

None of your assertions are close to be correct except yeah I havent sold my soul to the dark side to support trump.

Yes. I'm sure they are stopping Fauci from saying it was overhyped. We all know why he is stopping Fauci from answering tough questions. I'm sure trump has already sent over the approved questions the senate will be allowed to ask.

Do you drink the koolaid with a straw or straight out of the pitcher?
Honestly I could care less what that doctor has to say. Wonder if the doctor will tell everyone If he had hook ups on tinder . Trump still has my vote.
I actually drink my Kool-Aid both ways unlike you that needs a baby bottle.

Another witch hunt by pathetic liberals again. I’m sure Pelosi will share some ice cream while they all watch it. That clean out revolt will happen one day.

That was actually pretty funny. Well played!!
We may not agree on things but we do both care about people and do try and make best of what we’re dealt. To me that will always be a common ground for us both.

I’m sure this will be Trumps fault also

Yeah I posted numerous articles cautioning against these positive antibody tests.

Yeah I posted numerous articles cautioning against these positive antibody tests.
Yeah. Well here in TN. People are doing social distancing but everyone is out and plenty are having block parties in the neighborhoods. I think people or for saying I’m over the virus let’s just get it over with if we get it we get it if we don’t we don’t

Well being a lawyer during these times means they are going to be busy and making some bank.
Good news is that my university has already sent me a refund and is sending another one as well for my fees. It's not the full thing but it's reasonable for what was left for the semester. Tuition is paid by the lottery players of GA for me but I'm not sure what they're doing for those who pay theirs. That might not be refundable since classes are wrapping up this upcoming week. Board I don't know either because I never lived on campus and that makes sense to ask for a refund. Universities that don't refund for that are greedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back