• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I don’t think there should be a mandatory $15 minimum wage. But I believe in giving businesses as much of a break as possible if they can give it back to there employees. Hiring higher wage better benefits etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But it really doesn't work that way. In an ideal world where people genuinely care about other people it would. But in the vast majority of businesses, greed of those in power is the controlling force. Owners, Board of Directors, and upper management pad their pockets at the expense of the working class. CEOs and upper management often make 50 to 200 times more than the average salary in a plant or corporation which is ridiculous. They vote to give themselves raises and bonuses while they layoff workers or send their jobs overseas. Trickle down would be great if it wasn't for the power of greed and the greed of those in power.

But it really doesn't work that way. In an ideal world where people genuinely care about other people it would. But in the vast majority of businesses, greed of those in power is the controlling force. Owners, Board of Directors, and upper management pad their pockets at the expense of the working class. CEOs and upper management often make 50 to 200 times more than the average salary in a plant or corporation which is ridiculous. They vote to give themselves raises and bonuses while they layoff workers or send their jobs overseas. Trickle down would be great if it wasn't for the power of greed and the greed of those in power.

You got to make them either do the right thing. Either do there employees right or lose there tax break.

Trump lied he has been briefed numerous times over SEVERAL years on this topic, its been around since 2018.....if there is proof that Trump knew and did or said nothing to Russia then I cant see how anyone can shrug that off.....though the kool aid Trump hands out is powerful stuff.

Trump lied he has been briefed numerous times over SEVERAL years on this topic, its been around since 2018.....if there is proof that Trump knew and did or said nothing to Russia then I cant see how anyone can shrug that off.....though the kool aid Trump hands out is powerful stuff.

I’m not arguing Trump done some wrong. In fact he’s done a lot of wrong. But when I look at law and order and I look at abolishing police. My vote has to go to Trump

You're falling for the same old game that's been played for 3 yrs. Who's been wrong for the past 3 years about Mueller investigation, Ukraine, Kavanaugh nominee, impeachment, etc? CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, etc. Can't you tell that hate drives this and they're making up fiction every single time?

You're falling for the same old game that's been played for 3 yrs. Who's been wrong for the past 3 years about Mueller investigation, Ukraine, Kavanaugh nominee, impeachment, etc? CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, etc. Can't you tell that hate drives this and they're making up fiction every single time?

Binary.

3 years? Yeah, on Trump. CBS ran a false story on Bush that got Dan Rather fired, it was about his time in the military, meanwhile they supported John Kerry's story about being in Cambodia, ran with it, until the vets disproved it, and the drive-by mainstream media never apologized to their viewers or public.

Biden will sign anything that makes it to his desk by Democrats. Meaning it will be dangerously scary if Democrats control all chambers of Government!

de1248dfe0083faa9f091bb737a90340.jpg

Here’s a nice tweet from two other black people I think very highly of. Diamond and silk really intelligent and bright individuals. I like these two.

it’s a little scary that people such as yourself vote.

3 years? Yeah, on Trump. CBS ran a false story on Bush that got Dan Rather fired, it was about his time in the military, meanwhile they supported John Kerry's story about being in Cambodia, ran with it, until the vets disproved it, and the drive-by mainstream media never apologized to their viewers or public.

the swift boat crap about Kerry was discredited.

Blah blah blah.....simple question for ya if Trump was told that Russia was offering bounties on US troops and did nothing do you care?

Also no one was wrong on Mueller or the Ukraine, well except Trump supporters, and you guys wont believe anything that proves Trump was in the wrong anyways so there is no point in even arguing those points with you, time and history is on the truths side not Trumps.

See to me anyone voting for democrats right now. Must be ok with rape murder violence etc. because that’s exactly what your supporting when you vote for Democrats.

Just like anyone voting for trump is ok with rape , racism, and lying? I don’t like statements like that. The liberal media and politicians painted all trump supporters as racist homophobes . Let’s not stoop to their level and start painting them as one thing. Remember how Hillary called us all deplorable ?

Blah blah blah.....simple question for ya if Trump was told that Russia was offering bounties on US troops and did nothing do you care?

Also no one was wrong on Mueller or the Ukraine, well except Trump supporters, and you guys wont believe anything that proves Trump was in the wrong anyways so there is no point in even arguing those points with you, time and history is on the truths side not Trumps.
I care that the MSM and the Democrat Party have chosen to frame a sitting American president because they were whipped at the voting booth. Once their lies and intent became known the burden of proof shifts against the liars. They now are considered jokes and jackels when handling "news." Anyone who joins in their game has taken sides against the constitution. God in the end owns history not the liars.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back