• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost an argument no. Had I called "you" an embicil however, I would already be banned for a week (for the second week in a row).....The things I want to say to you unfortunately have to remain tucked in my pocket but its cool!

Maybe you shouldn't be spouting garbage then.

Wow I clicked on this thread and I’m sorry I did... it’s a disaster in here. I’d be in favor of locking this thread, nothing productive has come from it and it’s basically arguments back and forth now...
No need to lock it. it's usually civil with 99% of people.

No need to write a book, only took a few tweets to completely dismantle your piss-poor argument you spent absolutely zero time & effort putting together, like most of your posts in this thread
???. Well I admit I am not the most wx knowledgeable. I try and learn and appreciate input from a lot on here. We all have our strength and weaknesses in life. Some are good at books and some have common sense. I was never good in school and hated it. I am not ashamed to admit that. I do have common sense and work hard for myself and family and help supporting others. I grew up on a farm in Appalachians and know how to live off land. Never know Webber. One day you may need people like me to surround you to survive. If world was to go to crap forecasting and being book smart want get you by. You may not agree but we are all suffering and fatigued from this virus.

Wait, you mean to tell us discussing politics is counter-productive and generates heated discussion laden w/ personal attacks on a regular basis from most everyone involved?

Who woulda ever thunk it?! Please, tell us more!

It used to be much more civil in this thread... the arguing going on isn’t even about politics right now which would be more understandable in a political thread.

Wow I clicked on this thread and I’m sorry I did... it’s a disaster in here. I’d be in favor of locking this thread, nothing productive has come from it and it’s basically arguments back and forth now...
No reason to lock this thread. It’s good to be able to vent. Just read past what you don’t want to see.

No reason to lock this thread. It’s good to be able to vent. Just read past what you don’t want to see.

I’m all for civil discussion and debating political views like this thread used to be but it seems to cause more problems these days.

Folks we understand that there are obviously passionate opposing viewpoints here as they relate to the Coronavirus, the president of the country, and opening up of your respective states and the US and all of that is fine. However we as staff cannot let the posts and exchanges in this thread become detrimental to the overall success and health of our WEATHER forum and community. That being said going forward this thread will be given the same ultimatum as the corona thread received, keep up the crap and the thread is locked. Personal bans will no longer apply since they are too divisive and I don't want members to think they are being singled out and its unfair to staff to have to make that decision. (If you had been banned from this thread previously this isn't suddenly playing favorites so let's please do not go down that road and this is my decision so if you do have issues I can discuss with you no problem) Thank you for understanding and if you have any questions please feel free to ask here or via PM and I will be more than happy to respond.

MNGR

Is that an approved news source? Thought off the wall news sources were not approved on here.

"CalMatters media bias rating is Center.

CALmatters is a nonpartisan, nonprofit journalism venture committed to explaining how California’s state Capitol works and why it matters."

They released the videos. It's up to your own discretion what it is
Ive talked to a lot of navy pilots who have seen some crazy things. I saw some crazy things doing jump training in Nevada. UFO'S? Dont know but hypersonic air craft and weapons that do crazy stuff? Yup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back