• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes your post start out ok and then they just go off the rails.
What I said is all truth. I’m not taking up for either party. I’m sick of them both. Especially liberals wanting to take rights away. Little by little they chip away. This is a law. This is hate speech. Let’s tax this. Let’s give money to all. The sewage coming out the deep state is ruining America. Hopefully people are starting to wake up and will start demanding term limits and a change in politicians living off the Americans backs.

Two shockers tonight I mean really especially on the 2nd one I know several people elsewhere who need to turn the news off because it consumes them
Screenshot_20200521-222136.png
Screenshot_20200521-232952.png

Trump wondering why Fox News is not doing more to help him get reelected lol.....the bolded part is significant.....that age range is the GOP bread and butter Trump won that age range by 9 pts last election so if the poll is to be believed that's a huge swing and major trouble for Trump.....one has to wonder if his Covid response or lack there of is hurting him with this group as they are more vulnerable to the pandemic.

The survey released Thursday finds Biden at 48 percent support and Trump at 40 percent, with 11 percent undecided or saying they’ll support someone else. Trump and Biden were knotted at 42 percent in the same survey last month.

Biden leads by 17 points among voters aged 65 and over and by 13 points among independents

Cooper seems to be doing quite well poll wise so far against Forest:

Obviously this will probably tighten up some as we get close to election day but it is incorrect to suggest Cooper is in real trouble right now. #ReOpenNC could only draw 200 people when they promised 1000's marching on Raleigh in their last demo. That should also be a clue that they don't have the support some would like you to think they have.

I voted for him and will so in November but actions like this is just wrong. I don’t wear a mask unless required by a business I have to enter. This plant required mask so he should have respected the people working their to wear a mask also. Disappointing he did this. As for it being a state law that’s BS. Don’t agree with that and I would say Supreme Court will shoot that down. I went to Hardee’s this morning and the seniors were out in full force sitting inside. No masks which surprised me them being mostly 60-80 yo. Also we’re not social distancing. The majority Id say 95% at businesses and out and about all believe these precautions are stupid. Like at Hardee’s they said the not being able to refill your drink on your own or having napkin holders out or condiments. I believe Biden wins in November unfortunately. Thing is he better be real careful the restrictions he tries to enact. Tensions are already high and people are on edge. I say my doctor this morning for my yearly checkup. He has been my doc 40+ years. He told me the depression and anger and people starting to lose it is real. That it’s getting really bad quickly. He said depression meds are skyrocketing. As I have said when done with this virus. The economic and mental effects on people will be worse than virus itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
I voted for him and will so in November but actions like this is just wrong. I don’t wear a mask unless required by a business I have to enter. This plant required mask so he should have respected the people working their to wear a mask also. Disappointing he did this. As for it being a state law that’s BS. Don’t agree with that and I would say Supreme Court will shoot that down. I went to Hardee’s this morning and the seniors were out in full force sitting inside. No masks which surprised me them being mostly 60-80 yo. Also we’re not social distancing.

I believe he wore a mask for most of the tour but didn’t in front of the press. One person did manage to take this pic before he took it off.

“Trump did wear a mask for part of the tour of the plant that has been repurposed to make medical supplies, but refused to put it on in front of reporters -- although at least one photographer snapped a photo that was posted on social media. It showed the president wearing a mask that included the presidential seal.”

I believe he wore a mask for most of the tour but didn’t in front of the press. One person did manage to take this pic before he took it off.

“Trump did wear a mask for part of the tour of the plant that has been repurposed to make medical supplies, but refused to put it on in front of reporters -- although at least one photographer snapped a photo that was posted on social media. It showed the president wearing a mask that included the presidential seal.”

Ah thanks. So Press is playing the fake card again.

I don’t have issues with transgender having their own bathrooms. I have a daughter and son and we all know several will use this to get into opposite gender to possibly see young kids naked. That’s the sick world we live in. No reason a transgender who maybe using it as a cover should even have the chance to see kids or even ladies. Reason is it’s much more likely a man pretending to be transgender will want to see ladies naked than a woman being a man.

None of those things are likely.

Cooper seems to be doing quite well poll wise so far against Forest:

Obviously this will probably tighten up some as we get close to election day but it is incorrect to suggest Cooper is in real trouble right now. #ReOpenNC could only draw 200 people when they promised 1000's marching on Raleigh in their last demo. That should also be a clue that they don't have the support some would like you to think they have.
Cooper is a moderate, he has a good chance of winning. Nc is moderate. BUT, Republicans are typically not the ones that protest so it's hard to gauge support because of a protest when it involves Republicans.

You will have more trouble trying to explain to your kid why the lady in the dress is pissing in the urinal.....since she is forced to use to male bathroom even though she presents as a women....

LOL I seriously doubt that's gonna happen cause they just want to go to the bathroom in peace and not having people make a big deal about it.

None of those things are likely.
Seriously? What is not likely? A man pretending to be a lady and dress like one to see ladies naked? Or kids? They already happen and will continue and encourages it even more by allowing transgender in regular bathrooms. Do you have kids? You sure seem naïve.

It’s looking like schools will have hard time going back if they follow the Stupid corrupt CDC guidelines. My sis is on TN state education board. Here is some of the guidelines.
No cafeterias. All food has to be in brown bags. Kids will eat at their desk.
All desk 6 feet apart.
No changing classes. No teacher changing classes. All students and teachers stay in their classrooms all day. No teacher can leave kids unattended. If one has to go to bathroom they all line up 6 feet apart and go.
All desk aiming same way.
In MS and HS this is not possible because teachers are not equipped to teach multi subjects. They are geared towards one subject.
Buses most have every other seat on bus. Plexiglass installed between seats.
This is just some of the guidelines. Welcome to prison kids. All over a virus. This keeps up you will have mass revolts eventually. People are getting sick of it. I have heard 100% today where I have been say people will die we can’t make millions suffer for the ones that will die from this virus. Not my words today. This is actual several people saying this.

It’s looking like schools will have hard time going back if they follow the Stupid corrupt CDC guidelines. My sis is on TN state education board. Here is some of the guidelines.
No cafeterias. All food has to be in brown bags. Kids will eat at their desk.
All desk 6 feet apart.
No changing classes. No teacher changing classes. All students and teachers stay in their classrooms all day. No teacher can leave kids unattended. If one has to go to bathroom they all line up 6 feet apart and go.
All desk aiming same way.
In MS and HS this is not possible because teachers are not equipped to teach multi subjects. They are geared towards one subject.
Buses most have every other seat on bus. Plexiglass installed between seats.
This is just some of the guidelines. Welcome to prison kids. All over a virus. This keeps up you will have mass revolts eventually. People are getting sick of it. I have heard 100% today where I have been say people will die we can’t make millions suffer for the ones that will die from this virus. Not my words today. This is actual several people saying this.
If this is true, govt always over reaches. ALWAYS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back