• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It probably was under control at that time compared to how bad it could have been. Shutting down travel between China and Later Europe has been wise, especially when Trump was called a xenophobe for doing so.
Definitely wasn’t under control lol, we just didn’t test literally anyone and the market proceeded to suffer some of its largest single day losses since 1987 & the Great Depression. Safe to say that tweet from trump was one of the hottest takes in history

It probably was under control at that time compared to how bad it could have been. Shutting down travel between China and Later Europe has been wise, especially when Trump was called a xenophobe for doing so.

Biden didn’t send that I’m sure or it took him a few days to write it. Shaky hands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely wasn’t under control lol, we just didn’t test literally anyone and the market proceeded to suffer some of its largest single day losses since 1987 & the Great Depression. Safe to say that tweet from trump was one of the hottest takes in history
Half of the stuff that Trump says it's just for the market positive reaction. I really don't care if my leader makes a mistake we would all make mistakes

That’s why he doesn’t want to have debates. He can’t stand for hrs. It’s a smart strategy but won’t work.

Yeah man people are literally propping Biden up. They lied to their selves thinking that he can win and I honestly think that he cannot. They better get Hillary back in there.

Yeah man people are literally propping Biden up. They lied to their selves thinking that he can win and I honestly think that he cannot. They better get Hillary back in there.
Dude have you not seen the "polls"! HAHAHA.....Joe will DESTROY Trump! Im sure somebody from G Vegas will be along with a link.....

Dude have you not seen the "polls"! HAHAHA.....Joe will DESTROY Trump! Im sure somebody from G Vegas will be along with a link.....

If Biden was to win it be because of stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back