• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fauci, who even you have praised in the past (remember?) , is far superior to Trump in any way, shape, or form. Don’t throw around this BS. That was WAY back on 1/21/20. Trump was intentionally downplaying this well into March well after Fauci changed his tune. Please don’t insult us by posting BS right wing talking points.
Just stating the facts. Its goes both ways. Trump and the WH corono team have done a outstanding job. Including POTUS and Fauci. This is just another attempt to throw stuff against the wall,hoping it sticks so an election can be won come November.

White House says Trump not firing Fauci, thank goodness. I’m so tired of Trump’s games. He needs to be defeated in November.
It wasnt a game. It was a fabrication by the MSM and left. "You must be getting tired of Winning so much? We [USA] are gonna win verse this corono virus.

Fauci, who even you have praised in the past (remember?) , is far superior to Trump in any way, shape, or form. Don’t throw around this BS. That was WAY back on 1/21/20. Trump was intentionally downplaying this well into March well after Fauci changed his tune. Please don’t insult us by posting BS right wing talking points.
I think it's time for Fauci to go. Nobody elected him and he's directly involved with the shut-down's through "professional" consultation. That being said, I don't like the fact that Trump went along with it, but he was really backed into a corner. I'm seriously considering not voting for Trump because of his support for shut-downs.

Oh, really, Mr. Wishy-washy President!?

“Trump: I will decide on easing coronavirus guidelines, not governors”

By Darlene Superville and Zeke Miller, Associated Press
PA Media: World NewsApril 13, 2020, 1:00 PM EDT

“US president Donald Trump has asserted he is the ultimate decision-maker for determining how and when to relax the nation’s social distancing guidelines as he grows anxious to reopen the coronavirus-stricken country as soon as possible.”

Last edited:
I think it's time for Fauci to go. Nobody elected him and he's directly involved with the shut-down's through "professional" consultation. That being said, I don't like the fact that Trump went along with it, but he was really backed into a corner. I'm seriously considering not voting for Trump because of his support for shut-downs.

Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx are pretty much the only adults left in the room with scientific/medical experience. You can’t let either of them go.

this political forum is pretty far right wing.

"This is not a major threat to the United States and is not something the citizens of the United States should be worried about".

Dr Fauci Jan 21 2020 referencing the coronovirus.

Yesterday on CNN Fauci says More lives may have been saved had Trump listened to him earlier.

Sorry but thats not gonna stick folks.

pretty sure that’s not the full quote from Dr. Fauci. He ends with at this time and something else.

@LithiaWx here is exact quote...he said “right now”

“This is not a major threat to the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States should be worried about right now,” Dr. Fauci told Newsmax’s Greg Kelly on January 21.

Wow, GAWx, downeast, and shaggy are pretty much center right posters. I’ve had interaction with them for years on other forums. The way some of you guys are painting them politically is just incorrect.

Center Right and voting for Hillary or saying you'll vote for Biden do not go together..

Center Right and voting for Hillary or saying you'll vote for Biden do not go together..

1. Hillary and Biden are not exactly lefties. I'd consider them center-left overall , which is relatively tolerable for someone who is center right and can't handle voting for Trump. On occasion, it is person taking priority over policies. Also, I feel like Biden would work with the GOP for a more unified country...you know, like a POTUS is supposed to do. You know, like even GWB and Reagan tried to do. And remember we're voting for POTUS, not a king with unlimited powers.
2. They were/are the lesser of two evils for me. In 2016, I was earlier supporting folks like Jeb, Rubio, and Kasich and easily would have voted for any one of those over Hillary.
3. Before that, I proudly voted for Romney, McCain, GW twice, Dole, GHWB, Reagan.

So, you were saying?

The last 4 or so pages should promptly be forwarded to Fox, CNN, the White House press secretary, and to the RNC and DNC ... there is much food for thought emanating from average America in here ... ?

1. Hillary and Biden are not exactly lefties. I'd consider them center-left overall , which is relatively tolerable for someone who is center right and can't handle voting for Trump. On occasion, it is person taking priority over policies. Also, I feel like Biden would work with the GOP for a more unified country...you know, like a POTUS is supposed to do. You know, like even GWB and Reagan tried to do. And remember we're voting for POTUS, not a king with unlimited powers.
2. They were/are the lesser of two evils for me. In 2016, I was earlier supporting folks like Jeb, Rubio, and Kasich and easily would have voted for any one of those over Hillary.
3. Before that, I proudly voted for Romney, McCain, GW twice, Dole, GHWB, Reagan.

So, you were saying?
Do you vote more based on personality or things like supreme court, and limiting of the fed govt? The reason I ask is because voting for a Democrat would cancel out all of the things that you prob liked in the past, especially supreme court. And the Supreme Court is the only stopgap against the radical Democrat agenda from being implemented for all of their pet social causes of the month depending what month it is.

Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx are pretty much the only adults left in the room with scientific/medical experience. You can’t let either of them go.

this political forum is pretty far right wing.
You also have to have economists input also.

So, you were saying?

In other words you're ok with Obamacare on steroids and numerous other programs being introduced and rammed down our throats not to mention the judiciary (including the Supreme Court) being stacked with liberals just because you hate Trump.

So to heck with your so-called beliefs because you hate Trump.

Got it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back