• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol love your neighbor but risk the cops lives for this. This governor is lacking brains. If those individuals choose to go to church then that’s their right. They can make their own choices. They are hurting no one. So risk police lives to track people down. So what put them in jail to risk others. The governor needs to understand in a couple more weeks things are going to open up. Most in his state are not listening to him anyway. I’d bet chances are he does not get another term when his time is up. Another politician that does not understand the constitution.
What kind of fake news is this? Don't fall for this clickbait!

To be fair to Biden, these are at this point merely allegations the likes of which Trump and Kavanaugh have had against them. Innocent until proven guilty, right Trump and Kavanaugh supporters? I would hope some of them would defend Biden here so as to show they’re not going double standard, which is so pervasive in politics. Yes, I know most of the MSM has a DS, but that’s beside the point. Where are the Biden defenders here? Innocent until proven guilty. And note that this woman is a Sanders supporter. Hmmmm, doesn’t that make one suspicious?!

To be fair to Biden, these are at this point merely allegations the likes of which Trump and Kavanaugh have had against them. Innocent until proven guilty, right Trump and Kavanaugh supporters? I would hope some of them would defend Biden here so as to show they’re not going double standard, which is so pervasive in politics. Yes, I know most of the MSM has a DS, but that’s beside the point. Where are the Biden defenders here? Innocent until proven guilty. And note that this woman is a Sanders supporter. Hmmmm, doesn’t that make one suspicious?!
Innocent until proven guilty for sure. These are just allegations at this point.

Personally I have no reason to defend Biden, it's always supposed to be innocent until proven guilty however the sheer and utter hypocrisy of those on the left regarding these allegations are simply amazing and defy any semblance of sanity

Innocent until proven guilty was outright ignored when it came to Kavanaugh or comes to anything related one iota to Trump.

Where were those who disagree with Trump when the allegations against Kavanaugh were made? Piling on..

Sad state this country is in..

Personally I have no reason to defend Biden, it's always supposed to be innocent until proven guilty however the sheer and utter hypocrisy of those on the left regarding these allegations are simply amazing and defy any semblance of sanity

Innocent until proven guilty was outright ignored when it came to Kavanaugh or comes to anything related one iota to Trump.

Where were those who disagree with Trump when the allegations against Kavanaugh were made? Piling on..

Sad state this country is in..

TDIT is no reason to not defend Biden. All you're doing is falling to the level of those who were/have been accusing Kav/Trump based merely on allegations. Why not rise above that like @Bham 99 just did? You've just weakened your position. Big mistake.

I agree about the sad state as we have two nations in one country. Neither side better than the other.

Last edited:
TDIT is no reason to not defend Biden. All you're doing is falling to the level of those who were/have been accusing Kav/Trump based merely on allegations. Why not rise above that like @Bham 99 just did? You've just weakened your position. Big mistake.

I agree about the sad state as we have two nations in one country. Neither side better than the other.
Mistake and weakening a position because I didn't make a simple statement as you were trying to shame somebody to do?

I'm very comfortable with my response so feel free to live in your hate, you're part of the problem.

You need a law partner?

You need a law partner?

What do you think. Phil? Should Biden be defended as being innocent until being proven guilty just as was the case for Kavanaugh and is still the case for Trump with regard to sexual related allegations?

What do you think. Phil? Should Biden be defended as being innocent until being proven guilty just as was the case for Kavanaugh and is still the case for Trump with regard to sexual related allegations?
Until someone is "charged" there is no mantle of "defendant". You ask what I think, Larry. My original question in the post you responded to stands. That is part of what I think. I also am of the view that no one is above the law, or below it, ... yet politics isn't law, while a senate proceeding is ... yet, yet ... since you ask my thought ... folks would do well to apply a little jurisprudential mindset to raw politics lest they lose sight of the foundation on which they stand ... :cool: ...

Until someone is "charged" there is no mantle of "defendant". You ask what I think, Larry. My original question in the post you responded to stands. That is part of what I think. I also am of the view that no one is above the law, or below it, ... yet politics isn't law, while a senate proceeding is ... yet, yet ... since you ask my thought ... folks would do well to apply a little jurisprudential mindset to raw politics lest they lose sight of the foundation on which they stand ... :cool: ...

So, just to be clear, are you agreeing that Biden's currently innocent?

You're just another hypocrite.
A hypocrite? Here's the definition since apparently you missed something in your schooling.

Sad...
b221a26d03d9881cf25a1dd5ac86f3c2.jpg

Remember America to vote these Stalin elected officials out when it’s time!

If Trump has done one thing great it is to convince his base that the MSM is out to get him and that everything they say about him is lies.....or that anything that happens that makes him look bad is a plot by them to overthrow him as the MSM is controlled by the deep state or Dems or Illuminati or whoever.

The thing that kills me is all the Trumpers here poo poo almost every link from a reputable news source and then turn around and use some far right wing blogger, or place like OAN, Brietbart, the Blaze etc as the "true" of version of events, when 90% of that crap is conjecture/opinion or flat out fake news......it would be funny if it wasnt so sad. Trump has done a good job of brainwashing his base to only believe him and to assume everything the MSM says about him is a lie.....

Weve known the MSM agenda decades before Trump came on the political scene. Hes just the 1st to stand up to the charade and call em out for who they are. Not blind sheep who follow the acedemia, MSM movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back