• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Trump is an idiot and fires Fauci, the backlash against him would be huge. The US as a whole trusts Fauci way more than the bullying liar and constantly self-congratulatory jackass Trump. Maybe that would eliminate his chances of winning in November. Would Trump really be that stupid? As it is, he is one of the worst Presidents ever and easily the worst of my lifetime. Keep in mind that I voted GOP for POTUS all but once prior to 2016. He NEVER takes the blame for anything. He's the anti-Truman: instead of "the buck stops here", it is "keep the buck far away from me".

Last edited:
If Trump is an idiot and fires Fauci, the backlash against him would be huge. The US as a whole trusts Fauci way more than the bullying liar and constantly self-congratulatory jackass Trump. Maybe that would eliminate his chances of winning in November. Would Trump really be that stupid? As it is, he is one of the worst Presidents ever and easily the worst of my lifetime. Keep in mind that I voted GOP for POTUS all but once prior to 2016. He NEVER takes the blame for anything. He's the anti-Truman: instead of "the buck stops here", it is "keep the buck far away from me".

You most definitely need to take a break. LOL!! Your utter hatred for President Trump gets the best of you. TDS is MOST DEFINITELY a real thing. I absolutely LOVE that anti Trumpers like you wake up angry, angry throughout the day, and then go to bed angry. President Trump resides rent free in your head. HaHa !!

There is no way Trump would ever fire Fauci. Trump is most concerned about his re-election and firing Fauci would not benefit him come November.

Well what’s particularly interesting is that he’s been saying all along (which I have agreed with) that it’s up to the states to issue lockdowns individually. Now, when it behooves him politically, it sounds like he will pivot and blame the states.

But alas, what else should we expect?

None of which we could do here because people like you and Mathew70 demand people be allowed to do as they please.
I'm moving this over here, since this is about to get political. I do think we should preserve personal freedom over virus mitigation. I don't think we should allow the government to squash our inalienable rights to protect some who may be vulnerable. It think the government has an obligation to inform and recommend procedures to help with public health but that is all. Let the individuals decide how they would like to proceed. You could always make room for legal remedies for malicious intent for going around spreading a virus on purpose.

I'm very much for protecting and restoring personal freedoms. I don't like communism and forced compliance.

So... are all of our states' rights folks good with the federal government dictating this since it's coming from Dear Leader?

Trump needs to just stop talking sometimes like in this case. He's going back on his word letting states decide and now he's saying "let me decide for you". Unless declaring a state of emergency cedes power from the governor to the president, he's spitting out crap. Instead of peddling his "fake news"' machine which is polarizing the country further during the pandemic, he should cut the crap and be serious and truthful. I already expect all the Pro trumpers to comment at this post saying I'm spitting hate and kissing the shoes of the left. But I'm not. Yes I know the media is after him, but he needs to be the more mature adult in the room and ignore them and do his job.

You most definitely need to take a break. LOL!! Your utter hatred for President Trump gets the best of you. TDS is MOST DEFINITELY a real thing. I absolutely LOVE that anti Trumpers like you wake up angry, angry throughout the day, and then go to bed angry. President Trump resides rent free in your head. HaHa !!

If Trump were to do the seemingly unthinkable and fire Fauci or take him off the Task Force, would you object to
that? What would be your reaction?

"This is not a major threat to the United States and is not something the citizens of the United States should be worried about".

Dr Fauci Jan 21 2020 referencing the coronovirus.

Yesterday on CNN Fauci says More lives may have been saved had Trump listened to him earlier.

Sorry but thats not gonna stick folks.

If Trump were to do the seemingly unthinkable and fire Fauci or take him off the Task Force, would you object to
that? What would be your reaction?

Sincere apologies for being disrespectful in previous post.
No. Not at this time, but 'Dr Rat' and 'Scarf Lady' will be cut loose at some point. They're in the right place at the right time for now.

"This is not a major threat to the United States and is not something the citizens of the United States should be worried about".

Yesterday on CNN Fauci says More lives may have been saved had Trump listened to him earlier.

Fauci, who even you have praised in the past (remember?) , is far superior to Trump in any way, shape, or form. Don’t throw around this BS. That was WAY back on 1/21/20. Trump was intentionally downplaying this well into March well after Fauci changed his tune. Please don’t insult us by posting BS right wing talking points.

And yet people are blaming Trump for all of this ? He was listening to his "experts".

And yet people are blaming Trump for all of this ? He was listening to his "experts".

Fauci changed his tune much earlier than Trump. It wasn’t even close.

Trump: keep that buck far, far away from me because I never do anything wrong. My minions will fall for it every time. And I’ll self congratulate over and over because I’m the best at it.

Last edited:
White House says Trump not firing Fauci, thank goodness. I’m so tired of Trump’s games. He needs to be defeated in November.

Hopefully..
c51f5afc1180504e07e1a927711a23d4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back