• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biden sent an email blast out tonight of his corono trash trump speech today, at the end says to send money cause hes fighting to save soul of country.

Dnc follows up . Says send money ,take back senate, senate is blocking family leave in face of corono. They just sent legislation to senate 3 hrs ago lol.

And he's one of 2 Democratic Presidential candidates??? Trying to make a little campaign $$$ off the Coronavirus.....Nice!!! Stay classy, Corn Pop

Biden sent an email blast out tonight of his corono trash trump speech today, at the end says to send money cause hes fighting to save soul of country.

Dnc follows up . Says send money ,take back senate, senate is blocking family leave in face of corono. They just sent legislation to senate 3 hrs ago lol.

And they also had federal funding for abortions hidden within the language of the bill. Damn glad it didn’t pass. And I’m a registered Democrat!

Never let a good crisis go to waste....
The house floated a bill to the senate in the name of coronovirus releif that would give unlimited funding to abortion. You ought to see the crap they put in here. Lifetime agenda wishes all rolled up in the disguise of a corona releif bill. Is there not one media person who will stand up and call this crap out besides fox? This is what infuriates me. They want soc sec admin to run family leave paid by employer 100%. It would take soc sec admin 6 months to get this up and runing.

The house floated a bill to the senate in the name of coronovirus releif that would give unlimited funding to abortion. You ought to see the crap they put in here. Lifetime agenda wishes all rolled up in the disguise of a corona releif bill. Is there not one media person who will stand up and call this crap out besides fox? This is what infuriates me. They want soc sec admin to run family leave paid by employer 100%. It would take soc sec admin 6 months to get this up and runing.
Yeah, I get politicians are always adding riders to bills to appease their constituents but this just isn't the time for that.

That weak and pathetic person last week when came to Cookeville for the tornadoes handed out checks outta his own money to several families! Pretty amazing and he takes a salary of $.01 for being president because he has to. Don’t worry the liberals will get a president one day and just wait. Karma. Biden sure is a class act. Calls people fat, liars, corn pop, grabs ladies, shall we go on? Gets in tirades worse than Trump. I hope Bernie stays in because all he has to do is get under Biden skin and he will go off. Reason he took the lead is because Dem kept him outta spot light and kept his tirades under radar. I bet he will not have but 1 debate with Trump because he can’t control himself. Democrats will do all they can to keep him out of spotlight so his lack of memory and tirades don’t show. Reason he has good poll numbers is because the Democrats that don’t follow politics much have no idea what he’s like. They just vote party lines. His poll numbers are best they will be now with voters that don’t watch politics much. For Trump what is there left to bring out. He’s already had everything thrown at him. It’s just getting started with Biden and I can’t wait. This Trumper will be trashing you Benders. Bend as in Biden is bending you over!
It's true Trump isn't taking his $400k/yr salary as POTUS. Why would he when he pockets a cool $1M every time he takes a golf trip to Mar a Lago. So what has he made from that in his tenure? $40M-$50M?

Yeah, I get politicians are always adding riders to bills to appease their constituents but this just isn't the time for that.
Agree and expect it from both sides,how game is played unfortunately . But the window to stay half step in front of this is closing fast economically, salvage a base ground to be standing on 8 weeks down the road when we start crawling out of the fox holes .

A man reaps what he sows.

It's true Trump isn't taking his $400k/yr salary as POTUS. Why would he when he pockets a cool $1M every time he takes a golf trip to Mar a Lago. So what has he made from that in his tenure? $40M-$50M?
Weak. He’s no different than all the other presidents. Golfing. Heck Clinton took care of one of his interns but yeah it’s only the republican presidents that are wrong. Democrats just turn blind eyes to their president. Do I agree with the way Trump acts? No. I would call him out on it. Most conservatives will call it out. I don’t hide my head in sand and not a hypocrite. I just realize no political figure is perfect. They are all corrupt in some way. They have to be to get elected. They have to get that dirty money for elections somehow. I look at the economy and see how it’s doing and how America is doing. If Democrats had a good candidate I would vote for them. I have in past. The economy was the best it had been in a long time. That is all I need to know and see being a working man and not one of those wanting govt. handouts.

I know this is basically repeating a previous post however it really chaps me..

If this was a crisis with a Democratic President and a Republican congress and the Republicans loaded up with pork a bill meant to deal with the crisis you'd hear about it on every single news medium possible how those evil Republicans are trying to take advantage of the crisis.

We sure haven't heard much about Pelosi and companies disgraceful actions with the Coronavirus "relief" bill..

Double standard to the ultimate degree and very unpatriotic; what happened to come together as a Country in times of crisis?

I know this is basically repeating a previous post however it really chaps me..

If this was a crisis with a Democratic President and a Republican congress and the Republicans loaded up with pork a bill meant to deal with the crisis you'd hear about it on every single news medium possible how those evil Republicans are trying to take advantage of the crisis.

We sure haven't heard much about Pelosi and companies disgraceful actions with the Coronavirus "relief" bill..

Double standard to the ultimate degree and very unpatriotic; what happened to come together as a Country in times of crisis?

It really is pathetic and the DEMS should be ashamed...It's just one jaw opening issue after another

Well you know CNN and NBC sure won’t. Like I said before. If Satan is running for president they are washing his feet. Bowing to him. All a bunch of stooges that can’t think for themselves. Funny how Chris Mathews threw Trump under bus for sexual harassment. Oops guess he forgot he was doing same thing.

Weak. He’s no different than all the other presidents. Golfing. Heck Clinton took care of one of his interns but yeah it’s only the republican presidents that are wrong. Democrats just turn blind eyes to their president. Do I agree with the way Trump acts? No. I would call him out on it. Most conservatives will call it out. I don’t hide my head in sand and not a hypocrite. I just realize no political figure is perfect. They are all corrupt in some way. They have to be to get elected. They have to get that dirty money for elections somehow. I look at the economy and see how it’s doing and how America is doing. If Democrats had a good candidate I would vote for them. I have in past. The economy was the best it had been in a long time. That is all I need to know and see being a working man and not one of those wanting govt. handouts.
Clinton, Obama, Bush didn't take their vacations at their own resorts and jack up the per diem rates 300% so that they can make extra money into their own pockets at the taxpayers expense. Trump has a good racket going. Takes a big entourage with him every time he goes (staff/Secret Service/family/guests/etc) and they all stay at his resort ($650 per night per room) and eat at his resort and all that money goes into his own coffers. Who needs a measly $400K salary when you can pocket more than that on a couple of golf trips to your own resort. Greatest con man ever

Clinton, Obama, Bush didn't take their vacations at their own resorts and jack up the per diem rates 300% so that they can make extra money into their own pockets at the taxpayers expense. Trump has a good racket going. Takes a big entourage with him every time he goes (staff/Secret Service/family/guests/etc) and they all stay at his resort ($650 per night per room) and eat at his resort and all that money goes into his own coffers. Who needs a measly $400K salary when you can pocket more than that on a couple of golf trips to your own resort. Greatest con man ever
Fair enough.
So Clinton would be greatest liar and pervert ever.
Obama would be greatest create racial tensions ever.
Biden gets elected he will beat Clinton that is a slam dunk in being biggest pervert ever.

Fair enough.
So Clinton would be greatest liar and pervert ever.
Obama would be greatest create racial tensions ever.
Biden gets elected he will beat Clinton that is a slam dunk in being biggest pervert ever.
Clinton was a master liar but he can't hold a candle to Trump or LBJ when it comes to volume

We already knew where a lot of people were getting their misinformation and talking points about the coronavirus. Sadly, potus was too.

Charlie Sykes
@SykesCharlie

·
14h

Before TrumpWorld tries to memory-hole this... a Thread --> January 22: Trump: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.” February 2: Trump: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”

Charlie Sykes
@SykesCharlie

·
14h

February 10: Trump: “A lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat—as the heat comes in.” February 24: Trump: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. . . . Stock Market starting to look very good to me.”

Charlie Sykes
@SykesCharlie

·
14h

February 27: Trump: “It’s going to disappear one day, it’s like a miracle.” February 28: Eric Trump: “In my opinion, it’s a great time to buy stocks or into your 401k. I would be all in . . . let’s see if I’m right.”

Charlie Sykes
@SykesCharlie

·
14h

March 2: Trump on a coronavirus vaccine: “I’ve heard very quick numbers, that of months.” [Note: Immunologist Anthony Fauci, has repeatedly said that a vaccine will not be available for a year or 1 1/2 years]

Charlie Sykes
@SykesCharlie

·
14h

March 6: Trump: "Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.” Trump: “I didn’t know people died from the flu.”

Charlie Sykes
@SykesCharlie

·
14h

Trump on whether or not to bring coronavirus patients on a cruise ship to shore: “I like the numbers being where they are.” March 10: Trump: “It will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.”

Charlie Sykes
@SykesCharlie

Trump [in response to a question from CNN’s Jim Acosta asking what he would “say to Americans who say you are not taking this seriously enough and that some of your statements don’t match what health experts are saying”]: “That’s CNN. Fake news.”
11:59 AM · Mar 12, 2020·Twitter Web App
Retweets

Charlie Sykes
@SykesCharlie

·
14h

March 2: Trump on a coronavirus vaccine: “I’ve heard very quick numbers, that of months.” [Note: Immunologist Anthony Fauci, has repeatedly said that a vaccine will not be available for a year or 1 1/2 years]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess we should ignore all of this nonsense and give Trump a pass. It is only Twitter babbling after all, As long as the economy/stocks/401s are on fire, who cares what he babbles about? Oh wait.....

Last edited:
I guess we should ignore all of this nonsense and give Trump a pass. It is only Twitter babbling after all, As long as the economy/stocks/401s are on fire, who cares what he babbles about? Oh wait.....

Yeah I cant see how anyone thinks Trump played this right.....we should have been doing what we are doing now 14 days ago....all those times he said we had nothing to worry about or that it was not a big deal will be biting him in the ass. We need test lots and lots of test, South Korea test 20k people a day the US has tested 11,000 total......sad.

Yeah I cant see how anyone thinks Trump played this right.....we should have been doing what we are doing now 14 days ago....all those times he said we had nothing to worry about or that it was not a big deal will be biting him in the ass. We need test lots and lots of test, South Korea test 20k people a day the US has tested 11,000 total......sad.

The one thing he has the best shot at getting somewhat right is it getting better with the April heat. I'm crossing my fingers!

The one thing he has the best shot at getting somewhat right is it getting better with the April heat. I'm crossing my fingers!

Here is a article for ya.....these are not specific to the new strain but rather coronaviruses in general....I also saw on Reddit a link that I cant find now to a Chinese study suggesting it can last up to 3 days on certain surfaces with temps will into the 90's.

February 26: Trump baselessly predicts the number of US cases is “going very substantially down” to “close to zero”

March 1: Azar wrongly says 3,600 people have been tested

March 5: Trump wrongly claims the virus only hit the US “three weeks ago”

March 6: Azar wrongly claims there is no test shortage

March 6: As the number of cases and deaths in Italy rises, Trump says the number is “getting much better”

March 6: Trump falsely claims anybody can get tested if they want

In the end Trump and his admin have no real plan in place, its brutally evident that his administration is basically winging this and doing so poorly.....why is this you may ask, well here is why, this article is from May 2018.

"The top White House official responsible for leading the U.S. response in the event of a deadly pandemic has left the administration, and the global health security team he oversaw has been disbanded under a reorganization by national security adviser John Bolton.

The abrupt departure of Rear Adm. Timothy Ziemer from the National Security Council means no senior administration official is now focused solely on global health security. Ziemer’s departure, along with the breakup of his team, comes at a time when many experts say the country is already underprepared for the increasing risks of a pandemic or bioterrorism attack.

Ziemer’s last day was Tuesday, the same day a new Ebola outbreak was declared in Congo. He is not being replaced."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back