• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And then we have complete idiots like Joy Behar who spew this trash....Wasn't she one of the people who threatened to move to Canada if Trump had won the 2016 election??? We're still waiting for you to move, Joy!!

And then we have complete idiots like Joy Behar who spew this trash....Wasn't she one of the people who threatened to move to Canada if Trump had won the 2016 election??? We're still waiting for you to move, Joy!!

I'm not a Behar fan at all. But at least she said some surprisingly decent things about Pence.

Remember how sick Trump looked last night....

Fabio Wajngarten, the press secretary for Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro, tested positive for coronavirus on Thursday, two sources have told CNN. Bolsonaro's health is being monitored.

It comes just days after Wajngarten met U.S. President Donald Trump in Florida.

Bolsonaro's aide posted an image of himself standing with Trump and U.S. Vice President Mike Pence at Mar-a-Lago over the weekend.

Remember how sick Trump looked last night....

Fabio Wajngarten, the press secretary for Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro, tested positive for coronavirus on Thursday, two sources have told CNN. Bolsonaro's health is being monitored.

It comes just days after Wajngarten met U.S. President Donald Trump in Florida.

Bolsonaro's aide posted an image of himself standing with Trump and U.S. Vice President Mike Pence at Mar-a-Lago over the weekend.
How many times is this going to get posted? He looked fine to me and said he was fine is that not enough?

How many times is this going to get posted? He looked fine to me and said he was fine is that not enough?

Nope....

See the guy who's face is a foot away from Trump's.....he has Corona, probably had it when this pic was taken.....so Trump needs to get tested at the least. Do you not agree? Pence as well.

tcb.jpg

Nope....

See the guy who's face is a foot away from Trump's.....he has Corona, probably had it when this pic was taken.....so Trump needs to get tested at the least. Do you not agree? Pence as well.

View attachment 37128
Do you really think they have not already tested him? If he has it they will not tell the public is my belief. Two reasons is to not cause panic and to not give liberals hope.

I don't know how anyone can support this narcissistic, pathological sociopath. Well, I can think of one reason why. This guy cares nothing about anyone but himself.

Do you really think they have not already tested him? If he has it they will not tell the public is my belief. Two reasons is to not cause panic and to not give liberals hope.

Trump has been asked point blank if he has been tested and he has said no he does not feel the need to be tested....

WHITE HOUSE SOURCE: @realDonaldTrump is flipping out that he might have #coronavirus after being in contact with more than one person diagnosed with it.

Trump has told some staff he hasn’t felt well over the last few days including during address. He refuses to get tested.

— Not Bill Murray (@StayWonked) March 12, 2020

Last edited:
Trump has been asked point blank if he has been tested and he has said no he does not feel the need to be tested....

WHITE HOUSE SOURCE: @realDonaldTrump is flipping out that he might have #coronavirus after being in contact with more than one person diagnosed with it.

Trump has told some staff he hasn’t felt well over the last few days including during address. He refuses to get tested.

— Not Bill Murray (@StayWonked) March 12, 2020
Here we go with these sources again. I wish every source would just put their name on it. Just like Russian probe, Ukraine and all the other bs. He said she said sources always.

I agree, he is really weak and pathetic.
That weak and pathetic person last week when came to Cookeville for the tornadoes handed out checks outta his own money to several families! Pretty amazing and he takes a salary of $.01 for being president because he has to. Don’t worry the liberals will get a president one day and just wait. Karma. Biden sure is a class act. Calls people fat, liars, corn pop, grabs ladies, shall we go on? Gets in tirades worse than Trump. I hope Bernie stays in because all he has to do is get under Biden skin and he will go off. Reason he took the lead is because Dem kept him outta spot light and kept his tirades under radar. I bet he will not have but 1 debate with Trump because he can’t control himself. Democrats will do all they can to keep him out of spotlight so his lack of memory and tirades don’t show. Reason he has good poll numbers is because the Democrats that don’t follow politics much have no idea what he’s like. They just vote party lines. His poll numbers are best they will be now with voters that don’t watch politics much. For Trump what is there left to bring out. He’s already had everything thrown at him. It’s just getting started with Biden and I can’t wait. This Trumper will be trashing you Benders. Bend as in Biden is bending you over!

Last edited by a moderator:
Iranians dyeing left n right. Oil has bottomed out, sanctions crippeling them . They decide to launch missiles and kill 2 of our troops. Guess licking fence post got boring.

Biden sent an email blast out tonight of his corono trash trump speech today, at the end says to send money cause hes fighting to save soul of country.

Dnc follows up . Says send money ,take back senate, senate is blocking family leave in face of corono. They just sent legislation to senate 3 hrs ago lol.

Biden sent an email blast out tonight of his corono trash trump speech today, at the end says to send money cause hes fighting to save soul of country.

Dnc follows up . Says send money ,take back senate, senate is blocking family leave. They just sent legislation to senate 3 hrs ago lol.
Never let a good crisis go to waste....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back