• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here’s a great example. If you haven’t seen the mini AOC videos I would encourage you to look them up. They are pretty funny and clean. Well, apparently it’s not okay to do this to someone on the left because she is getting death threats now.

"The Left's Harassment and death threats have gone too far for our family. We have been getting calls on our personal phone numbers," Martinez's stepfather Salvatore Schachter tweeted. "For our safety and for our child's safety, we deleted all Mini AOC accounts."
But for some on the left this is justifiable because anyone regardless of age, gender, race, etc is a bigot, racist, sexist if you make fun of them. Yet as you pointed out earlier, they can display pics of the POTUS head or make incest jokes or threaten to blow up the white house or on and on, the hypocrisy is disgusting. Not sure how anyone doesn't see the double standard.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

BUT..... we have the freedom to disagree and debate. God Bless the USA

Happy Independence Day!
72db08270112e3850f65b481acdc6aac.jpg

Just what is controversial about a citizenship question on a census??

No reason really. Its a completely necessary question now because each state is given delegates on the electorate based on the number of citizens each state has. Since some states have illegals, you have to ask this question bc each state can be given a certain number of delegates based on having the illegals even though they "can't vote". For instance, California could be given an additional amount of delegates that could even overturn an election due to an imbalanced amount of delegates that the state didn't even have....for an instance. So the question of citizenship has now become a necessity, and legal since each state has to know how many delegates to be given, its the only way to know.

No reason really. Its a completely necessary question now because each state is given delegates on the electorate based on the number of citizens each state has. Since some states have illegals, you have to ask this question bc each state can be given a certain number of delegates based on having the illegals even though they "can't vote". For instance, California could be given an additional amount of delegates that could even overturn an election due to an imbalanced amount of delegates that the state didn't even have....for an instance. So the question of citizenship has now become a necessity, and legal since each state has to know how many delegates to be given, its the only way to know.

THIS ^^^
I'm going to catch hell but please hear me out. I would take it a drastic step further. I would encourage CONSERVATIVES in states like California, Illinois, New York etc. (unwinnable blue states) to NOT partake in the census. Conservatives most definitely partake in red states and especially pink states.
edited here to hear. Lol

Last edited:
THIS ^^^
I'm going to catch hell but please here me out. I would take it a drastic step further. I would encourage CONSERVATIVES in states like California, Illinois, New York etc. (unwinnable blue states) to NOT partake in the census. Conservatives most definitely partake in red states and especially pink states.

It’s a good idea but wouldn’t work. It’s still top heavy towards the blue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THIS ^^^
I'm going to catch hell but please here me out. I would take it a drastic step further. I would encourage CONSERVATIVES in states like California, Illinois, New York etc. (unwinnable blue states) to NOT partake in the census. Conservatives most definitely partake in red states and especially pink states.

You're on point. Its no different than what they are doing. Not only are states with more illegals going to cancel votes out in their states, its going to cancel/offset the amount of delegates my state has. Most of the general public doesn't understand this, and to support it means you don't give a crap if my vote and my state gets cancelled out at the expense of your state getting more delegates. Its a means to an end even if its illegal. Now, lets watch TV and listen to them talk about being the party of fairness and equality.

It’s a good idea but wouldn’t work. It’s still top heavy towards the blue.

Yes, it wouldn't affect the Red/Blue, but would give them less delegates, and if the electorate were close, could decide an election. Anyone in support of illegals being counted, even if they can't vote, just to get more delegates is saying its okay to steal and rob your state. Not only is it illegal, but its also saying you're okay with it morally.

Yes, it wouldn't affect the Red/Blue, but would give them less delegates, and if the electorate were close, could decide an election. Anyone in support of illegals being counted, even if they can't vote, just to get more delegates is saying its okay to steal and rob your state. Not only is it illegal, but its also saying you're okay with it morally.

This is why voter ID is so important and why Dems are against it. They understand the advantage they have and why they get so angry when they lose because they way it is now it’s so hard for a Republican to win.

On this day to celebrate the birthday of our great country, most of what I'm reading today in various places is negative and regards blue against red and red against blue. There's hardly any talk about working together like one country and compromising somewhere in the middle. The #1 enemy is the other side rather than any other country. Sad and only getting worse. I don't know what that portends but I don't know how this can be good for our country..

Last edited:
On this day to celebrate the birthday of our great country, most of what I'm reading today in various places is negative and regards blue against red and red against blue. There's hardly any talk about working together like one country and compromising somewhere in the middle. The #1 enemy is the other side rather than any other country. Sad and only getting worse. I don't know what that portends but I don't know how this can be good for our country..
It isn't ... can't be said any simpler, unless perhaps with one word ... ain't

Last edited:
O thus be it ever, when freemen shall stand
Between their loved homes and the war's desolation.
Blest with vict'ry and peace, may the Heav'n rescued land
Praise the Power that hath made and preserved us a nation!
Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
And this be our motto: 'In God is our trust.'
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back