• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

I agree there are a lot of not Trump voters who will support her but there are a couple of brothers on here who scolded us for voting for the "lesser of 2 evils" in 2016. Funny how times change
I'm not sure that is a fair assessment of our messaging it's not about voting for the lesser of two evils cuz I did that in 2020 it's about accepting the two evils in the first place that we don't do a better job of finding better candidates and that we accept mediocrity

He was such a loser kid yet duped the SS. Weird. I tend to agree he wasn't "hired" to assassinate Trump but it sure seems the one's in charge didn't care what happened either.
Reading some of the text messages that have been released the one mind-boggling thing to me is is when the sniper left his post and reported back that he seen the kid he says someone might want to let the Secret Service know and to me that's mind-blowing it should have been "hey there's a kid with a rangefinder scoping out this building notify Secret Service immediately so that they could keep Trump off the stage" and then you add to the fact that they were not on the same frequency and not sharing information in real time it just kind of makes you scratch your head not that it was nefarious but that it was so incompetent

Is there any way this country can unwind 35 trillion dollars in debt without absolutely impoverishing nearly everyone? This is truly a national emergency and an imminent global catastrophe.
Not in any traditional way. It's why there's going to be a global war at some point, followed by a currency reset, probably some kind of digital currency.

Is there any way this country can unwind 35 trillion dollars in debt without absolutely impoverishing nearly everyone? This is truly a national emergency and an imminent global catastrophe.
Not an emergency. Republicans stopped obamas pandemic plan readiness before Covid was even a thing. Then Republicans abused PPE loans. TLDR, real issue is climate change and letting our kids deal with it lmao. Just kick the can.

I'm not sure that is a fair assessment of our messaging it's not about voting for the lesser of two evils cuz I did that in 2020 it's about accepting the two evils in the first place that we don't do a better job of finding better candidates and that we accept mediocrity
It is absolutely a fair assessment.

Not an emergency. Republicans stopped obamas pandemic plan readiness before Covid was even a thing. Then Republicans abused PPE loans. TLDR, real issue is climate change and letting our kids deal with it lmao. Just kick the can.
Didn't we already past the tipping point last year and radiative forcing guarantees 50 years of warming. idk what you think your going to accomplish besides mass poverty trying to change something that's past changing.

Food for thought: What if our current military is as inept as the current USSS?
Hate to answer that for you. But you decide. Pretty obvious. Priorities! Countless examples.

And this is sad. What has Harris done in the last 4 years? I'll wait................................................................................................................................................... guess what she has done nothing but talk in circles and you know it. You also voted for that old man that couldn't speak or think for himself because trump was mean or aggressive or tweeted too much. . Harris would be another disaster but you guys like drama. Yall like to talk ---- about Trump but I never see post about how good Harris would be or how good Biden was and you know why? They are awful. The fact we have to debate this is embarrassing and shows me how dumb some people are in this country. A good country ------ by dummies' that have no balls to stand up for themselves or disagree with others.
Yeah not everyone is going to make it through these rough times. It may not be very clean..

Food for thought. All these “commanders who are overweight” have to do war without their poor people for them. Lol. Mrs. Harris should suggest a hunger games for leaders only to declare war. She would beat the hell out of these covered up men in dresses in the Middle East. I mean…the United States…Russia…China…none of their general pop actually wants kids and women to be in a war. Make the politicians do it.

Back