• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Question for all of those who seem to enjoy war, how many of you actually want this instead of us fixing our own problems? What does more of this actually do for us? Wouldn't it be best to avoid more wars?

And how many other people did we blow up for it? Congrats we're on our way to aiding another pointless messy war by funding bombings like this. Those bombs may be in out backyards soon if we keep this up.
241 AMERICAN Marines got killed and all you can say is how many others got killed. You sir are a special bread of Dbag.

Question for all of those who seem to enjoy war, how many of you actually want this instead of us fixing our own problems? What does more of this actually do for us? Wouldn't it be best to avoid more wars?
I prefer we go to war at the southern border.

I don’t necessarily disagree however I’m willing to give him a bigger sample size to see how he handles media rhetoric.
Harris is already having a media lovefest and that is going to get more intense during the convention. Dont count on Harris making a sloppy speech like trump did nor will she make a bad vp choice. She will pick someone who can win a state

Harris is already having a media lovefest and that is going to get more intense during the convention. Dont count on Harris making a sloppy speech like trump did nor will she make a bad vp choice. She will pick someone who can win a state
It doesn't matter, she could set an orphanage on fire on Christmas Eve, but the cabal will scrub it from history.

241 AMERICAN Marines got killed and all you can say is how many others got killed. You sir are a special bread of Dbag.
Let's try to be civil. I never implied we shouldn't have had the guy taken out. It should've been done a different way that wouldn't risk starting a larger war than kills even more Americans if it escalates.

Let's try to be civil. I never implied we shouldn't have had the guy taken out. It should've been done a different way that wouldn't risk starting a larger war than kills even more Americans if it escalates.
well the way you said it was very Dbag ish. Go ask the 241 moms and dads who lost a child serving this country which gives you the right to be who you are if they care about others getting killed. You have a lot of growing up to do. Stay in your lane

well the way you said it was very Dbag ish. Go ask the 241 moms and dads who lost a child serving this country which gives you the right to be who you are if they care about others getting killed. You have a lot of growing up to do. Stay in your lane
I have every freedom and right to speak as an American as you do. We need to be responsible as a nation instead of reckless.

Back