• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

JD Vance is weird

If Harris tries that, she will anger a lot of people who do not take well to having their constitutional right to own firearms taken away. That might be the match that lights the fuse to setting off an uprising that people have been predicting for some time now.

If Harris tries that, she will anger a lot of people who do not take well to having their constitutional right to own firearms taken away. That might be the match that lights the fuse to setting off an uprising that people have been predicting for some time now.

If there's any good news it'll probably never get past the Supreme Court

Trump's legacy will live on regardless of the election there

If you cared about American lives wouldn't you support the interests that keep more of them out of new wars that aren't our business? Maybe we should stop funding these ridiculous endeavors and protect our own people instead.
You're right. Trump agrees but that's why the war lovers hate him. Trump 2024 makes the most sense.

Obama took away your guns too. And it worked. He got elected twice. Let me take your gun away again. Luckily the next uprising and delay will be less people cause they 1) are in jail 2) will be in court 3) on a watch list 4) Biden is free to defend and focus on security 5) we know it’s coming whether Trump win or lose 😂

America is tired of being lied to. Guns are here to stay. Harris owns guns. America wants freedom and separation of church and state. Can’t blame the people. These ads won’t work. Project 2025 and abortion. It’s too late. The damage is heavy and done. Vance was the icing on the cake. 🧁

Hitler was allowed by the world to keep taking land to grow Germany until they overstepped and took Poland. We won't allow Russia to take Ukraine but turn our heads for Israel? We shouldn't have a double standard. We made this mess after WW 2 when we gave them someone else's land and just don't want to admit we screwed up.
There was no war on Oct 6th. Fyi and Hezbollah has no one to blame but themselves.

How the hell did pot and abortion make it on the ballot in Florida? I know Harris is gonna lose but damn. I bet there will be a split ticket there with stuff getting approved.

America is tired of being lied to. Guns are here to stay. Harris owns guns. America wants freedom and separation of church and state. Can’t blame the people. These ads won’t work. Project 2025 and abortion. It’s too late. The damage is heavy and done. Vance was the icing on the cake. 🧁
in Jesus name I pray.

Trump did nothing for the border as president. Why would anyone want a lame duck second term? Mrs. Harris will close that border up with trip mines and get every American a pistol (no assault weapons) for free. And she is for pot since day 1 unlike Biden. If you want jobs she is the only answer. If you want a house this is your only answer. If you want your 401k to go up this is your only answer. End of debate flks

Back