• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Trump did nothing for the border as president. Why would anyone want a lame duck second term? Mrs. Harris will close that border up with trip mines and get every American a pistol (no assault weapons) for free. And she is for pot since day 1 unlike Biden. If you want jobs she is the only answer. If you want a house this is your only answer. If you want your 401k to go up this is your only answer. End of debate flks
You must be having bird spasms tonight posting every 2 seconds

Sleepy Joe hiding in his basement isn't a line they can use now. She's raising tons of cash and is having a strong surge. Is it gonna end after the honeymoon phase or will she ride this to a win?

Trump did nothing for the border as president. Why would anyone want a lame duck second term? Mrs. Harris will close that border up with trip mines and get every American a pistol (no assault weapons) for free. And she is for pot since day 1 unlike Biden. If you want jobs she is the only answer. If you want a house this is your only answer. If you want your 401k to go up this is your only answer. End of debate flks
What planet are you posting from? Are you on something, suffering from dementia, drunk? You can't possibly be serious about any of this. Maybe I'm not picking up on sarcasm?

I saw this but on another site other than the pundit. So let me give folks on here the readers digest version: 1) She had employees stand every time she entered a room (demeaning) 2) Instructed her staff to call her general when she entered the office. 3) Banned many of her employees from looking her in the eye 4) Speaks in profane language often in the office 5) Interns were given instructions to never ever address Kommiela 6) Her current staff turnover rate stands at 92 percent 7) According to former staff and interns, General Kommiela does not show quality leadership skills much less being a decent boss WILL NOT HEAR ANY OF THIS IN MSM! SHE CONSIDERS HERSELF AN ELITIST AND US PEONS ARE BENEATH HER. SHE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!
Naw man.. you got her mixed up with Trump

It doesn't matter, she could set an orphanage on fire on Christmas Eve, but the cabal will scrub it from history.
What if she sent her minions to attack the Capitol and law enforcement in an insurrection to unseat freedom and threaten to kill political opponents? Naw… the guy back in January 2021 already tried that

What planet are you posting from? Are you on something, suffering from dementia, drunk? You can't possibly be serious about any of this. Maybe I'm not picking up on sarcasm?
New Planets in our orbit: Planet Trumpderangeious, Planet Mentalanus, Planet Brainfartanus, Planet Sackashitious

Sleepy Joe hiding in his basement isn't a line they can use now. She's raising tons of cash and is having a strong surge. Is it gonna end after the honeymoon phase or will she ride this to a win?

Filling an 8000 seat arena in a city of 7 million isn't anything special. Trump is going to the same place on Saturday so we'll see if he can match it. It isn't usually his style to go to the center of the city so I'm interested to see.

Filling an 8000 seat arena in a city of 7 million isn't anything special. Trump is going to the same place on Saturday so we'll see if he can match it. It isn't usually his style to go to the center of the city so I'm interested to see.
Well it wouldn't matter if the city had 200 million the arena can only hold what it can hold. She filled and the enthusiasm was measurable compared to the low energy Biden campaign. That's a significant shift wouldn't you say?

Trumps been lying about his crowd sizes so badly, been videoed waving at non-existent crowds it has to be a concern for the trump camp

They started filing out after the concert. Bunch of weirdos listening to weird lyrics in a tiny wierd arena at an event hosted by a weird cackling woman.

Mrs. Harris is going to Raleigh, NC and Savannah, GA. Interesting donald is following her every move. They are forgetting the rest of the country and fighting over Georgia and North Carolina lol. I know it’s a battleground territory but still they usually move around a bit..

Back