• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Weird isn't the correct word for vance. It's not weird it's cringy and pathetic really
Vance is really strange, and that's an understatement. He espouses the dumbest, saddest, and scariest ideas of the dark corners of the American right wing. Though i guess those ideas are no longer in the shadows. Even if the felon rapist traitor replaces his VP pick, there's already damage done to his campaign.
Of course its literally insane that a felon rapist traitor is even a candidate to hold office. Blows my mind and has permanently altered my view of many of my fellow Americans.

Vance is really strange, and that's an understatement. He espouses the dumbest, saddest, and scariest ideas of the dark corners of the American right wing. Though i guess those ideas are no longer in the shadows. Even if the felon rapist traitor replaces his VP pick, there's already damage done to his campaign.
Of course its literally insane that a felon rapist traitor is even a candidate to hold office. Blows my mind and has permanently altered my view of many of my fellow Americans.
1722439134431.png

If your ok with Men using the same restrooms and lockerrooms with your wifes,Daughters,Girlfriends. As well as being able to compete against them in women only sports ( anti title 9 ). Then you need to vote Democrat this fall. Do not vote for Trump or Republican.
Most voters have moved past that. Their issue is most places esp Foodlion never spent a dime on restrooms during covid. We need private stalls restrooms and sinks/doors without handles. They got the money to fight viruses. As for the sports 🏀 🏈 ⚽️ they need to come up with a league for ALL. NONE of this requires voting or a politician that is gonna do anything about it. Trump, Biden, Obama, nothing not zilch. Whoever brings this up as an issue is gonna lose badly. Americans want jobs, clean environment and water.

c3549d16.gif

Trump didn’t do it first four years then why now? He could easily tell Mike Johnson to do it NOW on social security. Oh let me guess, want to score political points on a guy who isn’t even running for president? He’s a fraud who lies every minute. He don’t care about you and me.

If your ok with Men using the same restrooms and lockerrooms with your wifes,Daughters,Girlfriends. As well as being able to compete against them in women only sports ( anti title 9 ). Then you need to vote Democrat this fall. Do not vote for Trump or Republican.
All that seems really weird to me.

As well as being able to compete against them in women only sports ( anti title 9 ).

I am against trans women competing against cis women in sports. To me it is common sense as trans women tend to be larger and more muscular due to a male body frame:

Mrs. Harris will be at the Enmarket Arena in Savannah. Make sure to support that gas station! ⛽️ Don’t fill up at Parker’s. IMG_3208.jpeg

Last edited:
What happens if a president gets pregnant? What’s the maternity leave like? Does the VP become president? What if it was a married couple for president and vp would they both take leave? !!!

I am against trans women competing against cis women in sports. To me it is common sense as trans women tend to be larger and more muscular due to a male body frame:

You are not allowed to have common sense though. It's goes against the destruction of America, society breakdown and the WEF agenda from the deep state (both sides). We having common sense and using critical thinking is their worst nightmare.

These people are friggen nuts, the amount of fear they have about women having power is hilarious....

Talk about the height of hypocrisy and being disingenuous; Democrats have spent years vilifying white males, including saying that all white males are racist, sexist, and toxic. Saying they victimize all other subgroups and are responsible for what is wrong with the country; literally the worst of the worst. And now they want to appeal to them to vote for the very same people who has been saying these things?

Back