• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

These people are friggen nuts, the amount of fear they have about women having power is hilarious....

One more take on this. I don't know who this guy is, but I don't think I've ever personally met a conservative male who would be against voting for a woman. I know many who have and I have as well. Despite what you guys all bloviate about; true conservatives don't vote based on race or sex (which is what the Democrats actually do, btw). True conservatives DO NOT care about any of that. We care about policy. We will happily vote for women or minorities as long as they have solid policy. Unfortunately, the Democrats have spent decades convincing female and minority politicians they are not allowed to be conservative with their policy so we haven't had as many to choose from. And the ones we have had get mercilessly attacked as sell outs, Uncle Tom's, traitors, or self haters. Wait, which is the tolerant party again?

One more take on this. I don't know who this guy is, but I don't think I've ever personally met a conservative male who would be against voting for a woman. I know many who have and I have as well. Despite what you guys all bloviate about; true conservatives don't vote based on race or sex (which is what the Democrats actually do, btw). True conservatives DO NOT care about any of that. We care about policy. We will happily vote for women or minorities as long as they have solid policy. Unfortunately, the Democrats have spent decades convincing female and minority politicians they are not allowed to be conservative with their policy so we haven't had as many to choose from. And the ones we have had get mercilessly attacked as sell outs, Uncle Tom's, traitors, or self haters. Wait, which is the tolerant party again?
It was a troll tweet and troll post. Jesse was obviously joking when he made the remark about becoming a woman if you vote for a woman.

I am against trans women competing against cis women in sports. To me it is common sense as trans women tend to be larger and more muscular due to a male body frame:

There are no trans women or trans men. There are only women and men, male and female. This shouldn't be negotiable. Anyone who thinks they are the opposite sex is insane and shouldn't be around general society without close supervision.

There are no trans women or trans men. There are only women and men, male and female. This shouldn't be negotiable. Anyone who thinks they are the opposite sex is insane and shouldn't be around general society without close supervision.

How do you categorize Caitlyn Jenner?

Back